Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

May 24, 2019, 04:44:07 pm

* Recent topics

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: REQUEST FOR PEACE  (Read 12213 times)

Offline mrwuss

• GOONS PILOT
    • Fish
    • Furs
    • mrwuss

Re: REQUEST FOR PEACE
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2014, 02:37:28 pm »
clean him out boys

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2014, 03:00:47 pm »
Demask him already jesus christ what are you nerds waiting for

01:41   Bularin         • Government goons are faggots. As usual. Give a goon power in any game, they tend to turn it into weird power fantasies.

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2014, 05:54:37 pm »

Offline Comrade Milton

• GOONS Pilot
    • Fish
    • Marble
  • IRC Nick: ComradeMilton

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2014, 07:50:33 pm »
(Pending) seemed to possibly imply we'd accept him so i went ahead and banned him in-game. He now joins the ranks of ReyTheGreat.

[/center]

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2014, 12:23:41 am »
lmfao he joined Rukunu.

Time for EoG!

Offline Romeo Charlie

• GOONS Newbie Wrangler
    • Gems
    • Silver

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2014, 12:26:26 am »
 :chord:
Stats: :protarget:
Tears: :Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2:

Offline Sir Kindle

• REJECTED
    • Iron
    • Lumber

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2014, 01:28:16 am »
Well, I had a fun run here, and seriously you guys are alright. I apologize for everything, I really do, when it comes to me being an asshole, and I hope there are no hard feelings. There are none on this end anyway.

I look forward to warring with the GOONS you are worthy enemies. In the following weeks I'm sure I will get to know many of your lower ranking members as they attempt to attack me, and I systematically send them into anarchy, looting them as well. That money will be put to good use for my future raids.

So farewell friends, thanks for the oppertunity to roll with some of CN's finest.

Also Ken, KoRT tells the tale of my adventures there in a KoRT light. It was their cowardace, and me exposing it that got me banned from there. Their government is shit, and I couldn't stand it anymore so I formed a splinter group with-in KoRT to amp shit up a little, and they couldn't handle it once it got popular. There are two sides to every story.

Offline mrwuss

• GOONS PILOT
    • Fish
    • Furs
    • mrwuss

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2014, 03:56:13 am »
when you come back to get off EoG

you WILL be sucking a dick on film

Offline NikolaP

• GOONS Council
  • Minister for Children and People with Disabilities
    • Uranium
    • Wheat
    • NikolaP
  • IRC Nick: NikolaP / NikolaP[GOONS]

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2014, 05:43:57 am »
when you come back to get off EoG

you WILL be sucking a dick on film

CHILD ABUSE !!!!
Mr. Anderson,

it seems you have been living two lives. In one, you are a normal civilized human being. You have a job. A family. In the other, you are a "pecuniator" for an online nation simulator alliance, wasting time clicking blue buttons, engaging in "sleds", and being a general douchenozzle.

One of these lives has a future. The other does not.

Offline Beets

• Project RUKUNU
  • Loose Cannon Crop
    • Oil
    • Fish

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2014, 04:32:40 pm »
I look forward to warring with the GOONS you are worthy enemies. In the following weeks I'm sure I will get to know many of your lower ranking members as they attempt to attack me, and I systematically send them into anarchy, looting them as well. That money will be put to good use for my future raids.

Hey buddy. You're not doin' too good against Romeo. What makes you think you'll do any better against anyone else in GOONS?

PS my next open warslot will be used to rub nukes all over you. I hope you get your revenge in before then.

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2014, 07:16:13 pm »
god bless project rukunu and their lack of any camaraderie with former members
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline Romeo Charlie

• GOONS Newbie Wrangler
    • Gems
    • Silver

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2014, 08:04:43 pm »
Bitch stepped out.
Tears: :Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2:

Offline Beets

• Project RUKUNU
  • Loose Cannon Crop
    • Oil
    • Fish

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2014, 08:05:37 pm »
If GOONS wasn't on the no-attack list I'd probably hit you guys too.

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2014, 08:08:19 pm »
Are we really on our own do-not-attack list?

01:41   Bularin         • Government goons are faggots. As usual. Give a goon power in any game, they tend to turn it into weird power fantasies.

Offline Romeo Charlie

• GOONS Newbie Wrangler
    • Gems
    • Silver

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2014, 08:21:19 pm »
Yeah we can't hit each other. Probably a good thing.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up