Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

February 23, 2019, 04:44:40 pm

* Recent topics

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Attention Foreign Diplomats - READ THIS FIRST  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

Attention Foreign Diplomats - READ THIS FIRST
« on: October 31, 2012, 02:51:51 am »
In addition to filling out the form required to request status as a foreign dignitary, you will also need to send an ingame private message with a link to your thread. If you do not do this, you will not be masked. If, however, you do this and are not masked within a timely fashion please bump your thread and/or contact a government official.

Please send your ingame private messages to ComradeMilton upon completing your thread:

Comrade Milton's stupid nation link

When we process your request we will determine whether or not to give your alliance a consulate or embassy status. The obvious perks of receiving embassy status are privacy and greater attention from my office and the GOONS government in general. The requirements for either classification depends upon any one or more of a series of factors ranging from the size of your alliance, your standing with GOONS, if we feel privacy is warranted for the discussions we wish to have with your alliance, or any other reason at the time. If you are given a consulate you may request an embassy after a period of three weeks of active use of that consulate or if you can convince me that you have a serious topic for discussion that we need to participate in.

There are no written rules for our forums. We reserve the right to do anything we want on our own forums, including shitcanning you if you act like a whiny vagina. If that happens to you we will contact your alliance leadership and inform them of our reasons for doing so then we will request that a new diplomat be sent. If you are that leadership, send somebody else. You can be remasked at my discretion.

Have a pleasant day.

Addendum

I have recently deleted a number of private embassies and the masks connected to those embassies. To find out if you're affected by this go here.

Addendum Addendum

What Marx said still goes, but IGM ComradeMilton rather than Marx now.

Addendum Addendum Addendum
IF YOU NOTICE YOUR APPLICATION IS TAKING A LONG TIME TO PROCESS, CONTACT GOV IN IRC, #cybergoons SYNIRC and COLDFRONT
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 05:24:48 pm by Sardonic »

01:41   Bularin         • Government goons are faggots. As usual. Give a goon power in any game, they tend to turn it into weird power fantasies.
Pages: [1]   Go Up