Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

November 14, 2019, 08:43:27 am

* Recent topics

Goony Info

:goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: CYBERNATIONS IS OVER, IT IS TIME TO RUIN POLITICS AND WAR  :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot:
SEE: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634
[/size]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chapter 9: A bunch of shit happened  (Read 266 times)

Offline Sardonic

• GOONS Emeritus
    • Cattle
    • Lumber
  • IRC Nick: Sardonic

Chapter 9: A bunch of shit happened
« on: September 12, 2013, 07:41:28 pm »
Between the second half of 2011 and the summer of 2013 a bunch of shit happened.

(feel free to expand this section, I'm not going to right now  :frogbon:)

Offline Bear Retrieval Unit

• GOONS Strategos
  • War?
    • Aluminum
    • Wheat

Re: Chapter 9: A bunch of shit happened
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 07:45:56 pm »
I never noticed this forum exists.

2011-2013: Goons have lost all relevance what so ever. We play this game simply out of spite and delusional thinking. Deep down we know we matter even less than NPL in the grand scheme of things. Also known as the years of shame.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 07:49:29 pm by Bear Retrieval Unit »

Offline Paladine_PSoT

• Squad Pixelhammer
  • mushroom mushroom baby
    • Uranium
    • Pigs

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 02:35:43 am »
I never noticed this forum exists.

2011-2013: Goons have lost all relevance what so ever. We play this game simply out of spite and delusional thinking. Deep down we know we matter even less than NPL in the grand scheme of things. Also known as the years of shame.

Well written, accurate, not sourced from wikipedia.  B+
If I have infra left at the end of this war, I have failed.

Nations raided:  62x :siganarchy:
Nuked:  :Uranium2: :Uranium2: :Uranium2: :Uranium2: :Uranium2: :Uranium2: :Uranium2:
Wars fought in the name of CAMTIN: 18

[21:22] <~Schattenmann> The bottom line is that it doesn't matter.  I can dig up a picture of your dick, but it has nothing to do with cybernations, so I'm never going to attack your nation or whip up a mod about it.

Offline ChimpMasterFlash (CMF)

• Master of Puppets
  • If I want your beans I'll eat them.
    • Fish
    • Uranium
    • ChimpMasterFlash

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 04:30:08 pm »
Chimpmasterflash won a haiku debate against a soon to be convicted child-molesting pedo felon Capt. Henry. :frogout: :grandpa: :sotw:

Nippy left  :911:

The end.
At this point both sides should admit defeat and pay reps to GOONS.
Basically have all medals and killed everyone.

Aids
WART Victims
Chimponia's Shitty Street Club

Ticketmaster of the  Woody Allen Rape Train Squad
o/ Nagu's WARTS!!!

Offline dalstrs

• GOONS Council
    • Pigs
    • Pigs
    • dalstrs
  • IRC Nick: dalstrs

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 05:42:04 pm »
Chimpmasterflash won a haiku debate against a soon to be convicted child-molesting pedo felon Capt. Henry. :frogout: :grandpa: :sotw:

The end.

We should all suicide. In real life though.

Offline ChimpMasterFlash (CMF)

• Master of Puppets
  • If I want your beans I'll eat them.
    • Fish
    • Uranium
    • ChimpMasterFlash

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 06:15:10 pm »

The end.

We should all suicide. In real life though.

Someone start a poll with mass suicide options.
At this point both sides should admit defeat and pay reps to GOONS.
Basically have all medals and killed everyone.

Aids
WART Victims
Chimponia's Shitty Street Club

Ticketmaster of the  Woody Allen Rape Train Squad
o/ Nagu's WARTS!!!

Offline Do Not Fear Jizz

• GOONS Long Dead
  • HONK HONK HONKK
    • Gold
    • Wheat
  • IRC Nick: DoNotFearJazz

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 06:45:17 am »
donotfearjazz made a graph

then quit doing his job

Deal w/ it.

Offline Aesculus

• Administrator
  • GOONS Driver
    • Coal
    • Uranium
    • Aesculus
  • IRC Nick: Aesculus

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2013, 09:38:08 am »
sdrd wanted jazz'z job and tried to get jazz fired for around a year

then quit

then an idiot with no experience doing anything replaced jazz as head of GOONS economy in around a month of doing ASN and nothing else

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2013, 06:22:57 pm »
any good logs of this? sounds pretty hilarious
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline Do Not Fear Jizz

• GOONS Long Dead
  • HONK HONK HONKK
    • Gold
    • Wheat

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2013, 07:31:08 am »
any good logs of this? sounds pretty hilarious

what part

Deal w/ it.

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2013, 09:23:50 am »

tia
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline Do Not Fear Jizz

• GOONS Long Dead
  • HONK HONK HONKK
    • Gold
    • Wheat

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2013, 06:52:21 am »

tia

i'm sure sard has them, i got a new computer like 2 months ago so i dont have them now

literally would just be sdrd querying sard on irc like:
sard
sard
sard
sard
sard
jazz doesnt do his job, i will do the job, you should give me the job
sard
sard
sard

or to me:
jazz
jazz
jazz
jazz
would you ever consider stepping down as pen, goons needs banks to be a true powerhouse
goons bank system
jazz asn is broken fix it
jazz how do you do this
jazz
jazz
jazz

I would literally ignore him for days at a time, and every time I removed him from econ and took his masks away, sard gave him back to me.

Deal w/ it.

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2013, 12:53:57 pm »
Somewhere in this time someone made the terrible mistake of making me co-pilot.

Offline CriminallyStylish

• Squad Nicki
    • Pigs
    • Oil

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2013, 03:08:21 pm »
Who wants the econ-job that bad

Offline Do Not Fear Jizz

• GOONS Long Dead
  • HONK HONK HONKK
    • Gold
    • Wheat