Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

December 08, 2019, 09:21:18 am

* Recent topics

Goony Info

:goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: CYBERNATIONS IS OVER, IT IS TIME TO RUIN POLITICS AND WAR  :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot:
SEE: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634
[/size]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I FUCKED UP  (Read 15957 times)

Offline Pat Bateman

• GOONS Faggot
  • ...From Jerkdotwad's family album
    • Cattle
    • Wheat

Re: I FUCKED UP
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2014, 11:39:38 am »
I vote for Pat being kicked out of RUKUNU. He may stay in GOONS, but he is a giant pussy and wasted our times.

And we do not need giant pussies in RUKUNU.

Well someone removed my rukunu pip  :flaccid:

First of all, its an online nation building game...nothing can possibly make you not look like a pussy for playing.  Second of all, attacking an alliance that has 15 members and has been deemed "too strong to attack" by government standards makes me a pussy how?  If it were up to me we would attack them until we forced them to disband,  but it's not up to me.  I'll accept being called a dumbass for neglecting the "no attack list", but a pussy?  Idk about all that.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 11:45:32 am by Pat Bateman »

Offline Pat Bateman

• GOONS Faggot
    • Cattle
    • Wheat

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2014, 11:41:30 am »
I'll post the finishing part of this two part comic tomorrow.  Please let us keep raiding them.
Where's part 2 of the comic?

Sorry, I'll try to get it done tonight. 

Offline Pat Bateman

• GOONS Faggot
    • Cattle
    • Wheat

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2014, 11:44:38 am »
I vote for Pat being kicked out of RUKUNU. He may stay in GOONS, but he is a giant pussy and wasted our times.

And we do not need giant pussies in RUKUNU.

Who the fuck are you, leave Pat alone. He's coming to Oslo and is going to grab a beer with me soon

Tell you what.  I'm going through the hiring process of a police department and am pretty far into it.   If I end up getting it I'll do a little European tour before the academy.  I'll stop in Oslo.

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2014, 12:15:11 pm »
It's not that we decided a 15 man micro is too strong, it's that it makes it politically viable to draw a line in the sand and say 15 people makes a real alliance and we will respect that.

Offline Pat Bateman

• GOONS Faggot
    • Cattle
    • Wheat

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2014, 12:54:04 pm »
It's not that we decided a 15 man micro is too strong, it's that it makes it politically viable to draw a line in the sand and say 15 people makes a real alliance and we will respect that.

I completely understand.   I was following everyone elses logic around here when I said that.   Hypothetically,  if one of these people who have been inactive for over 3 weeks and auto delete,  or someone leaves the alliance for whatever reason, can we keep hitting them?

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2014, 02:01:44 pm »
Well someone removed my rukunu pip  :flaccid:

wasn't me, but I find the idea of you being moderator of a board you can't see pretty great
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline Pat Bateman

• GOONS Faggot
    • Cattle
    • Wheat

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2014, 02:34:39 pm »
Someone give it back  :frogbon:

As 50% of the good standing members, I demand my pip!

Offline Bear Retrieval Unit

• GOONS Strategos
  • War?
    • Aluminum
    • Wheat

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2014, 02:39:54 pm »
you got it back  :frogc00l:

Offline Michaellaneous

• Project RUKUNU
  • T
    • Aluminum
    • Marble

« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2014, 04:08:23 pm »
I didn't call you a pussy because you attacked someone in CN, I called you a pussy because you said that "we are crossing a line" by "shitposting to much directed at you."

What good are you if you are going to flip as soon as a pubby calls you a faggot?

Griefed::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Peace::smug:

Offline Pat Bateman

• GOONS Faggot
    • Cattle
    • Wheat

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2014, 04:48:34 pm »
I didn't call you a pussy because you attacked someone in CN, I called you a pussy because you said that "we are crossing a line" by "shitposting to much directed at you."

What good are you if you are going to flip as soon as a pubby calls you a faggot?

If you're going to quote me at least get the quote right.  You're a delusional sociopath.  You'll fit in quite well here. 

I'll explain it one more time.  If everytime I logged in I saw two people derailing every thread with their bickering it would get annoying.  Apparently you guys don't seem to mind so forget it.  I don't mind being the center of attention.

"Over the line" (which I never said) is implying I can't take the heat.  You would have liked me to say that so in your head you made it a reality because you're a total sociopath.  It's okay, I'm used to it from being on these forums.   It just takes some people a little longer to grip actual reality rather than their fantasies of what they wish would have transpired. 

I made an observation after having been quoted by someone consecutively on posts that had nothing to do with him, changing my avatar like 5 times, and changing my member title that his hard on for me was beginning to reach a stalker-esque level.  Just a simple observation.   You then jumped in, offended that I called  your cock master a weirdo, to bandwagon with the rest of the angry miserable fags around here to try to knock me down a peg.

Offline Pat Bateman

• GOONS Faggot
    • Cattle
    • Wheat

« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2014, 05:10:17 pm »
The can't change avatar, bitch member group is woefully overstated

Your creepy obsession with me is flattering, however can you please keep your gay fantasies about me to maybe two posts per thread?  I mean for everyone elses sake.  Must every thread turn into what equivalates into a Bateman/Destroyer Goon marital spout.  PM me if you really can't resist.

Pat Bateman come to Oslo and I will beat you up IRL

I'm just saying there's a point where excessive shit posting directed at one person gets a little weird.

This point has not been reached yet, scrublord.

I am sorry if you feel offended by this.

By the way Michaellaneous, you know you've reached the top when DNFJ empty quotes you.  There's nowhere left for you to go but down now.

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2014, 05:49:30 pm »
i think its time you took an internet break
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline Romeo Charlie

• GOONS Newbie Wrangler
    • Gems
    • Silver

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2014, 07:51:38 pm »
I'll post the finishing part of this two part comic tomorrow.  Please let us keep raiding them.
Where's part 2 of the comic?

Sorry, I'll try to get it done tonight.
Oh it was me that took your pip away. You were taking too long so I took it away until you posted the next part of the comic.

Same thing will happen if you don't post the next part of the comic "tonight".
Stats: :protarget:
Tears: :Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2:

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2014, 07:58:31 pm »
For real doe. The trick is to not get butthurt about anything.  As soon as there is a little bit of blood from your bleeding anus on the forums, you're doomed.

Also shit post and don't direct things at people.

Offline dalstrs

• GOONS Council
    • Pigs
    • Pigs
    • dalstrs
  • IRC Nick: dalstrs

« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2014, 11:13:59 pm »
This thread was ok then everyone in it became a fag.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up