Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

July 19, 2019, 05:46:09 pm

* Recent topics

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: REQUEST FOR PEACE  (Read 12628 times)

Offline Bear Retrieval Unit

• GOONS Strategos
  • War?
    • Aluminum
    • Wheat

Re: REQUEST FOR PEACE
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2014, 12:49:19 pm »
Nuke Sard.

When was the last time this was done? It seems like it has been too long.
iirc SDRD was the last one. It has been a while.

Offline Pat Bateman

• GOONS Faggot
  • ...From Jerkdotwad's family album
    • Cattle
    • Wheat

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2014, 02:28:26 pm »
fuck you bitch. If I ever ever ever see you in RL im gonna fuck you up. Tell your local police station. Seriously FUCK YOU ill kill you bitch

fuck your mama too

and your dad and sis

ill fuck both of them at the same time. ill rock your dads asshole while your sluttly whore sis licks my nuts. FUCK YOU

Now because of your punk ass im gonna raid them. FUCK YOU. Bitch ass. You kiss my fucking ass and go to fucking hell. I'm raiding them, and fuuck you. FUCK YOU!

Yeah yeah i hit em up, you punk bitch. ill kill your hoe ass, fuck you your mom, your dad, and your grandma, call me bitch ill kill you 1847 371 1506 fuck you

Oh and fuck anyone who dares fucking comment here. Punk ass bitches ill kill you all. KILL KILL KILL shut the fuck up. Just shut the fuck up and mind your business. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU. dont talk shit bitches cause if you do ill rapre your fucking corpse bitch. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK you Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag (With Lyrics)

I tried to go on IRC but my shitty computer wouldnt let me, so I'll jusrt say it here. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK you. Fuck all you guys, everone burn in fucking hell. BURN BURN fucking BURN roast in the fire of hell. My hate will keep the flames BURNING. I spit fucking cum on your GRAVE. FUCK YOU. HOW fucking dare you comment on me? Huh? I just nutted in your casket. FUCK YOU!

You were the one who set him off in the first place.  Check out the rukunu thread.  His breakdown was initially directed at you. 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 02:41:11 pm by Pat Bateman »

Offline dalstrs

• GOONS Council
    • Pigs
    • Pigs
    • dalstrs
  • IRC Nick: dalstrs

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2014, 05:54:47 pm »

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2014, 06:45:24 pm »
Yeah we can't hit each other. Probably a good thing.
But it's kinda like S&M, you need total consent and a safeword.

I don't know where you people get these asinine constraints
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline Do Not Fear Jizz

• FOREIGN Umbrella
  • HONK HONK HONKK
    • Gold
    • Wheat
  • IRC Nick: DoNotFearJazz

« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2014, 05:29:37 am »
lmao what set this dude off

Deal w/ it.

Offline Romeo Charlie

• GOONS Newbie Wrangler
    • Gems
    • Silver

« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2014, 05:46:26 am »
 :iiam:
Stats: :protarget:
Tears: :Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2:

Offline mrwuss

• GOONS PILOT
    • Fish
    • Furs
    • mrwuss

« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2014, 09:00:58 am »
lack of a stable childhood

Offline Khris Kruel

• GOONS Long Dead
    • Wheat
    • Wheat

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2014, 09:45:50 am »
I think he has penis envy...like how we all are from SA Forums, he wishes he had an account or something
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up