Offline Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• GOONS Council
    • Fish
    • Wheat

Tears
« on: November 03, 2014, 11:51:42 pm »
To: Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/1/2014 8:59:59 AM

Subject: I COME IN PEACE!
Message: Hello Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz. I have recently joined aNiMaLz but have no idea of why do they fight with you. I do not wish to declare war on any nation in a major alliance, like you. I like raiding solo nations, or alliances of 1 to 5 members maximum. I come in peace to GOONS and only ask for you to tell your nations to not attack me. Yes I know I am in an alliance that doesn't appreciate you but I think we could work out peace and maybe become allies. I, personally have no interest on war with GOONS and would like to not be attacked by GOONS members and vice versa. Please message me back.

I come in peace and only wish to resolve to ever lasting conflict between our two alliances.

Thank you for your understanding

(T'es de quel pays?
Je suis au Maroc, moi.)

~King Equinox

To: Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/2/2014 11:42:34 AM

Subject: I got attacked
Message: Hello, I got attacked by Beets, ruler of Canneda in your alliance. As stated in the last message, I am a mercenary and although I was given many missions to attack GOONS members for cash and tech, I refused. I haven't send a single cruise missile or jet fighters to Beets. I asked him for peace and he refused.

Thank you.

~King Equinox

To: Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/2/2014 5:37:09 PM

Subject: Please Reply
Message: You have read both my messages but have not yet replied. :/

To: Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/3/2014 5:58:13 PM

Subject: FUUUUUCK YOU ALL
Message: $%&* YOU $%&* YOU $%&* YOU AND YOUR MEMBERS. EAT A DICK YOU MOTHER$%&*ERS. I'M WAITING TO GET NUKED BY YOUR MEMBERS ANYTIME NOW. NO MORE PEACE, NO MORE GAMES. $%&* YOU ALL SONS OF $%&*@ES GO $%&*ING ROT IN HELL BASTARDS.

• GOONS Council
    • Fish
    • Wheat

Re: Tears
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 11:53:51 pm »

Offline CriminallyStylish

• Squad Nicki
    • Pigs
    • Oil

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 12:38:40 am »
This game continues to deliver

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 01:13:54 am »
that abuse was totally solicited :colbert:
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

• GOONS Council
    • Fish
    • Wheat

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 01:19:09 am »

Offline nivdes

• GOONS Beecock
    • Lumber
    • Iron

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 04:08:11 am »
He looks like a good mercy board candidate.

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 09:02:03 am »
He looks like a good mercy board candidate.

01:41   Bularin         • Government goons are faggots. As usual. Give a goon power in any game, they tend to turn it into weird power fantasies.

Offline Beets

• Project RUKUNU
  • Loose Cannon Crop
    • Oil
    • Fish

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2014, 09:05:37 am »

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 09:07:39 am »
:allears:

This is art.

01:41   Bularin         • Government goons are faggots. As usual. Give a goon power in any game, they tend to turn it into weird power fantasies.

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2014, 09:43:37 am »
That escalated quickly. He seems upset about things.

Offline Beets

• Project RUKUNU
  • Loose Cannon Crop
    • Oil
    • Fish

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2014, 03:26:57 pm »
I fired off a standard taunt and got 5 more messages from him.

He's a god damn gold mine

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2014, 07:29:11 pm »
funny he hates the jews so much, despite being in a rich banker family suffering from diaspora

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2014, 07:29:38 pm »
He's a god damn gold mine

reported for antisemitism

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Flamed

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2014, 08:08:12 pm »
Whatever, I have been to more countries than that fucking chump. GO NAVY!!

Offline Rey the Great

• GOONS Faggot
  • general fuckwit
    • Lumber
    • Uranium
    • Rey the Great

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2014, 01:02:29 am »
messages like this almost make me regret deleting

almost

22:24 &emmabuddie • rey you and your hitler shit
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up