Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

November 14, 2019, 12:33:44 pm

* Recent topics

Goony Info

:goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: CYBERNATIONS IS OVER, IT IS TIME TO RUIN POLITICS AND WAR  :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot:
SEE: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634
[/size]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Tears  (Read 14702 times)

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

Re: Tears
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2014, 09:00:05 pm »
Hey. 's multi is aiding this fuck. Does that mean we can roll hurdurr nexus again?

No.

Also I haven't received any amazing messages.

That makes me a little sad.

Offline Bear Retrieval Unit

• GOONS Strategos
  • War?
    • Aluminum
    • Wheat

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2014, 12:35:32 am »
To: King Equinox    From: Bear Retrieval Unit    Date: 11/7/2014 5:42:10 PM

Subject: RE: Message

Message: Everyone has been told to send peace and Beets has been told to send you reparation. They should be arriving shortly. We at GOONS hope you have enjoyed your interaction with GOONS and hope you will choose GOONS again in the future for all your CyberNations needs.
To: Bear Retrieval Unit    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/7/2014 6:11:30 PM

Message: Thanks a lot, Bear Retrieval Unit. You are a great man. I wanted peace with GOONS at first, then I got attacked and nuked, then here I am again wanting both our alliances to be allied. There is also the nation Transmission Lost who is at war with me.

~King Equinox
To: Bear Retrieval Unit    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/8/2014 4:49:47 AM

Message: Hello. Still no peace and as for the reparations, I lost 700 infra, 120 tech, 500,000 cash and I am bill locked.
To: Bear Retrieval Unit    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/8/2014 11:58:01 AM

Subject: Beets

Message: Hello. Beets sent me a cruise missile when I asked him for peace and reparations then when I told him about the cruise missile he sent me a ground battle and said he pressed the wrong button. Please talk to him.

Beets, ruler of Canneda
To: Bear Retrieval Unit    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/8/2014 4:31:45 PM

Subject: Beets

Message: Beets keeps attacking me and asking me for reparations AND I'm bill locked.
To: King Equinox    From: Bear Retrieval Unit    Date: 11/8/2014 11:28:50 PM

Subject: RE: Beets

Message: That is most peculiar. Beets is usually an upstanding Goon who follows orders to the letter. He will have a stern talking to. I guarantee.

I wonder how long before he gets it? Also Beets what is this weak CM bullshit? thought you were gonna nuke him.

Offline Beets

• Project RUKUNU
  • Loose Cannon Crop
    • Oil
    • Fish

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2014, 02:03:12 am »
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I WAS GOING TO SEND PEACE THEN NUKE HIM WHILE GOING "YOU DIDN'T ACCEPT IN TIME" AND DIDN'T REALIZE HE HAD REOFFERED PEACE FOR THE LIKE THIRD TIME

It's me I'm the pubbie
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 02:04:45 am by Beets »

Offline Beets

• Project RUKUNU
  • Loose Cannon Crop
    • Oil
    • Fish

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2014, 02:03:55 am »
Oh he bought up anyways and I can attack him tomorrow.

Somehow I think this will be even funnier this way.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 02:06:06 am by Beets »

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2014, 03:25:39 am »
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I WAS GOING TO SEND PEACE THEN NUKE HIM WHILE GOING "YOU DIDN'T ACCEPT IN TIME" AND DIDN'T REALIZE HE HAD REOFFERED PEACE FOR THE LIKE THIRD TIME

It's me I'm the pubbie

:milk:

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2014, 03:29:11 am »
Hey. 's multi is aiding this fuck. Does that mean we can roll hurdurr nexus again?

No.

But but now Methy is doing it too!!!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 03:30:49 am by USMC123 »

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2014, 03:36:57 am »

No.

So you can now take methys money as well

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2014, 04:21:34 am »
imo ask TOP to sanction animalz on the pink team.

01:41   Bularin         • Government goons are faggots. As usual. Give a goon power in any game, they tend to turn it into weird power fantasies.

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2014, 09:06:27 am »
Oh he bought up anyways and I can attack him tomorrow.

Somehow I think this will be even funnier this way.

not until your original 7 days are up, bud

I found that out the hard way
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2014, 09:07:08 am »

No.

So you can now take methys money as well

we're still sore over Kaskus/MONGOLS?

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

• GOONS Strategos
  • War?
    • Aluminum
    • Wheat

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2014, 02:05:25 pm »
To: Bear Retrieval Unit    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/9/2014 6:25:03 AM

Subject: RE: Beets

Message: Thanks a lot Bear Retrieval Unit. He sent peace. But since he nuked me 3 times when I was only a week old, do I get reparations? I lost 700 infra and 120 tech during the war with him.
To: Bear Retrieval Unit    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/9/2014 7:02:21 AM

Subject: Aesculus

Message: Also, Aesculus attacked me a day or two after Beets. I got aid from allies in soldiers and money and I largely overpower him. Do I attack Aesculus? He also attacked me many times but hasn't nuked me. I would like reparations from both Beets and Aesculus if possible. Am I, me, King Equinox, on an do not attack list of GOONS? If I am on one, I'll let Aesculus go. I want no GOON to ever attack me and vice versa.

You're all a disappointment.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 04:07:05 pm by Bear Retrieval Unit »

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2014, 03:59:19 pm »
It used to be that you could peace out and then immediately redeclare on someone. We also used to be able to do nuclear first strikes, too.

01:41   Bularin         • Government goons are faggots. As usual. Give a goon power in any game, they tend to turn it into weird power fantasies.

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2014, 06:22:28 pm »

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Flamed

• GOONS Strategos
  • War?
    • Aluminum
    • Wheat

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2014, 12:19:00 am »
Thank you.

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is