True goon

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

Re: Tears
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2014, 03:51:25 pm »
how come I'm not getting cool, curse and slur laden messages? Mine are just walls of text trying to bribe me and ask if I'm Moroccan.
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2014, 05:50:46 pm »
Just send him a dirka dirka muhammad jihad message or something.

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2014, 07:07:59 pm »
I declared on him with "operation moroccan freedom" which just seemed to have confused him.

To: jerkdotwad    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/10/2014 11:44:11 AM

Subject: **IMPORTANT**

Message: Please accept peace, if you do, I will give you money within one week.

To: jerkdotwad    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/10/2014 1:58:15 PM

Subject: RE: War Declared!

I am Moroccan.

To: jerkdotwad    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/10/2014 2:11:09 PM

Subject: RE: **IMPORTANT**

Message: I am tech dealing with high strength KASKUS members and I will give you what is left. I just need peace from you, Beets and Aesculus so you will not destroy his tech so I can give you your money and be left alone. Plus, I mean GOONS no harm. Bear Retrieval Unit, the guy in charge of the GOONS Military Affairs told me GOONS will never attack me again and here you are attacking me. Anyways, I need peace so the tech and cash doesn't get destroyed and you, Beets and Aesculus will get your pay for leaving me alone. But that is eternal peace? No, I give you the aid, you send peace then declare war on me right after.

Peace.

~King Equinox

To: jerkdotwad    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/10/2014 2:12:30 PM

Message: I don't get why you called it operation moroccan freedom and how do you even know I am Moroccan. Are you Moroccan?

To: jerkdotwad    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/10/2014 3:52:44 PM

Message: There are some nice places in Morocco but most cities are &%$@. Unless you're rich, which my family is.

To: jerkdotwad    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/10/2014 3:58:40 PM

Subject: RE: **IMPORTANT**

Message: But.... I spoke with Bear Retrieval Unit, your chief of GOONS Military Affairs and he told me that GOONS will send peace to me and never attack me again but you happened. I, personally have no interest in war with GOONS. I had 50 cruise missiles at the beginning at my first war with Beets and I didn't send any. All I ever wanted from GOONS was peace. Hey, could you put me as somebody who is friends with GOONS on your forums? I don't want to have any enemies, except a few like Warriors of Wilkes who are real dicks to aNiMaLz but I kinda like GOONS, but I'd like to stay with aNiMaLz.

Anyways, I hope we can be friends and not attack each other. Also, I am protected by Limitless Nexus but I don't want to tell them about you guys because I'd like us to be friends or even allies. I, King Equinox, will not attack GOONS members, ever.

~King Equinox

To: jerkdotwad    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/10/2014 5:30:25 PM

Subject: Nation Slogan

Message: It's weird how you say you are a peaceful. nation on your slogan but you attack really peaceful nations who mean no harm to you or your alliance.

Peace, brother

like I said, boring walls of text

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline Bear Retrieval Unit

• GOONS Strategos
  • War?
    • Aluminum
    • Wheat

« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2014, 12:34:09 am »
To: Bear Retrieval Unit    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/10/2014 11:48:32 AM

Subject: **IMPORTANT**

Message: Please help me! I don't want reparations anymore, I only want peace. Beets, jerkdotwad, and Aesculus are on me. I haven't attacked any of them and the reparations they owe me can go $%&* themselves, I only want peace.

PLEASE REPLY QUICKLY, I JUST WANT TO GROW!!! :(

~King Equinox

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2014, 06:50:36 pm »
To: jerkdotwad    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/13/2014 3:30:40 PM

Subject: Bear Retrieval Unit

Message: Bear Retrieval Unit is a traitor and said he never spoke to me on the mercy board and then Beets nuked me for lying about the GOONS government. I swear to God I have messages from Bear Retrieval Unit in my inbox. Nuked 4 times in not even a month. Are GOONS and Limitless Nexus enemies?

Thanks for being a friend among enemies!

~King Equinox

bru, you traitor

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Flamed

Offline roflol

• GOONS Spenderman
    • Cattle
    • Iron

« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2014, 07:03:32 pm »
To: jerkdotwad    From: King Equinox    Date: 11/13/2014 3:30:40 PM

Subject: Bear Retrieval Unit

Message: Bear Retrieval Unit is a traitor and said he never spoke to me on the mercy board and then Beets nuked me for lying about the GOONS government. I swear to God I have messages from Bear Retrieval Unit in my inbox. Nuked 4 times in not even a month. Are GOONS and Limitless Nexus enemies?

Thanks for being a friend among enemies!

~King Equinox

bru, you traitor

This is why I play shitty internet games.

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2014, 07:39:19 pm »
lol

• GOONS Strategos
  • War?
    • Aluminum
    • Wheat

« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2014, 03:48:37 am »
He sees through the charade.

Offline roflol

• GOONS Spenderman
    • Cattle
    • Iron

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2014, 01:00:55 pm »
beets and BRU really pulled through with this guy. :hfive:

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2014, 07:15:26 pm »
To: jerkdotwad    From: King Equinox    Date: 12/4/2014 11:00:11 AM

Subject: RE: Peace Offer

Sometimes its the simple things ...

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Flamed

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2014, 11:24:23 am »
To: jerkdotwad    From: manu51299    Date: 12/20/2014 10:12:34 AM

Subject: RE: coward

idiot you have not noticed that they are not English it nor the study. I know what I could have learned in years past. people like you have never seen little in the world are rare (idiots) ... not to offend is something so beautiful

and now please leave me alone attaccami destroy me do what you want but you just, I do not send messages

what

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Flamed

• GOONS Strategos
  • War?
    • Aluminum
    • Wheat

« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2014, 02:10:49 pm »
Did you raid a Google Translate bot?

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2014, 04:06:09 pm »
I asked him the exact same thing

To: manu51299    From: jerkdotwad    Date: 12/20/2014 10:22:35 AM

Subject: RE: coward

Message: how many times did you run that through google translate?

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Flamed

Offline NikolaP

• GOONS Council
  • Minister for Children and People with Disabilities
    • Uranium
    • Wheat
    • NikolaP
  • IRC Nick: NikolaP / NikolaP[GOONS]

« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2014, 10:37:08 pm »
Reminds me of

"Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?”
Mr. Anderson,

it seems you have been living two lives. In one, you are a normal civilized human being. You have a job. A family. In the other, you are a "pecuniator" for an online nation simulator alliance, wasting time clicking blue buttons, engaging in "sleds", and being a general douchenozzle.

One of these lives has a future. The other does not.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up