Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

November 18, 2019, 09:26:18 pm

* Recent topics

Goony Info

:goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: CYBERNATIONS IS OVER, IT IS TIME TO RUIN POLITICS AND WAR  :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot:
SEE: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634
[/size]

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Request for peace  (Read 8422 times)

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

Re: Request for peace
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2014, 03:36:33 am »
hahahaha I'm joking of course SIr Kindle is way too stupid to plan anything much less his next bowel movement

01:41   Bularin         • Government goons are faggots. As usual. Give a goon power in any game, they tend to turn it into weird power fantasies.

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2014, 03:37:01 am »
I'm calling him a pants-shitting idiot for the record

01:41   Bularin         • Government goons are faggots. As usual. Give a goon power in any game, they tend to turn it into weird power fantasies.

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2014, 04:23:00 am »
If Kindle wants us to hit this guy and KoRT doesn't I say we let him go.

Offline Bear Retrieval Unit

• GOONS Strategos
  • War?
    • Aluminum
    • Wheat

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2014, 06:17:28 am »
To: Bear Retrieval Unit    From:     Date: 12/3/2014 4:26:18 AM

Subject: RE: Hello

I don't want you to send peace. I want you to keep whooping him.

Take the peace back, and keep giving it to him.

Destroy him as much as you can. Thats what I ment.

Offline lecnarb

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Water
    • Wheat

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2014, 08:17:09 am »
"... just got you peace..."

LMFAO!!!!

Offline lecnarb

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Water
    • Wheat

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2014, 08:38:39 am »
"...Any Goon, or anyone in general who attacks this guy will be rewarded I will make sure of that.."

Yea, you'll be rewarded alright... he'll give you any position in his alliance(s) that you want. I highly recommend against it. It usually doesn't turn out as good as you first might think. Trust me. I know what I'm talking about.,

Let's update to keep track. So far, he's Muslim. Has others do his fighting for him. Admits he hates goons and has never done ANYTHING to them but now wants their help. And, apparently, he is bru's brother, thinks bru didn't understand the first pm, and presumes bru should do whatever kindle tells him... wow... just... wow...

YO! kindle! - I unblocked the hell out of you! Send me all the hate mail you've got. Don't worry. I WON'T post it here!!!!

...dumb-ass...

« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 08:54:13 am by lecnarb »

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2014, 09:34:17 am »
woah, I'm not sure I can handle all that ownage...
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline mrwuss

• GOONS PILOT
    • Fish
    • Furs
    • mrwuss

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2014, 09:55:50 am »
huh?

Offline lecnarb

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Water
    • Wheat

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2014, 12:32:19 pm »

Re: REQUEST FOR PEACE

« Reply #253 on: Today at 08:53:46 am »
and I were in the same chatroom as Lecnarb on the aNiMaLz forum so I can't be and I am not King of Nations. Fucking raid that bastard for all I care.

I FUCKING WANT PEACE. FUCK GOONS.

I can think of half a dozen ways to have multies in the same chat. It's easy. I've got a pc at home. I can use any number of aa forums chat windows to access irc with different names. Then I can directly access irc directly. Then I have a pc at work where I can do the same thing. It's not a question of how is he talking to himself. It's a question of exactly how many different people he has in his head.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up