Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

July 19, 2019, 06:00:44 pm

* Recent topics

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: REQUEST FOR PEACE  (Read 36149 times)

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

Re: REQUEST FOR PEACE
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2014, 01:21:46 am »
Where is the high adjudicator?

Offline King Equinox

• Can't Change Avatar, Bitch
    • Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2014, 01:29:25 pm »
So... do I get peace or not? And if I do, what do I have to do for it?

Romeo Charlie: That's ?!?

Bear Retrieval Unit: Don't lie, I can forward our messages to everyone here.

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2014, 01:29:49 pm »
Romeo Charlie: *?!?*

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2014, 01:30:01 pm »
Meth_Rage?!

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2014, 02:26:33 pm »
Please do not accuse our high government of mistruth. GOONS require rigorous moral standards to obtain those positions, and slander reflects poorly on your supplication
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline roflol

• GOONS Spenderman
    • Cattle
    • Iron

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2014, 02:31:30 pm »

Offline Beets

• Project RUKUNU
  • Loose Cannon Crop
    • Oil
    • Fish

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2014, 03:32:39 pm »
Nuked for insulting goons officials.

Offline Bear Retrieval Unit

• GOONS Strategos
  • War?
    • Aluminum
    • Wheat

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2014, 03:40:24 pm »
Thank you Beets. May I remind you King Equinox that falsifying communication logs, especially those of high ranking government members, is a very serious offense that will not be tolerated here in GOONS.

Offline roflol

• GOONS Spenderman
    • Cattle
    • Iron

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2014, 04:07:33 pm »
Thank you Beets. May I remind you King Equinox that falsifying communication logs, especially those of high ranking government members, is a very serious offense that will not be tolerated here in GOONS.

Wow this King Equinox guy has some nerve. Asks for peace then threatens to make up shit about our gov.

Offline Rey the Great

• GOONS Faggot
  • general fuckwit
    • Lumber
    • Uranium
    • Rey the Great

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2014, 02:25:10 am »
i love you

22:24 &emmabuddie • rey you and your hitler shit

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2014, 04:25:56 pm »
Ok..ok Bear Retreival Unit, I'm the liar, but do I get peace or not and if I do, what are the conditions. Sorry Bear Retrieval Unit for lying about the messages you sent me that are in my inbox, I am the liar and was only going to make fake messages even though I have our whole conversation sitting with the other messages.

But seriously, do I get peace or not!?

Offline roflol

• GOONS Spenderman
    • Cattle
    • Iron

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2014, 09:32:22 pm »
Ok..ok Bear Retreival Unit, I'm the liar, but do I get peace or not and if I do, what are the conditions. Sorry Bear Retrieval Unit for lying about the messages you sent me that are in my inbox, I am the liar and was only going to make fake messages even though I have our whole conversation sitting with the other messages.

But seriously, do I get peace or not!?

I can't tell if this is an apology or if you're still accusing our gov of lying.

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2014, 10:29:46 pm »
since high adjudicators are lazy I will make terms. It will be up to someone else whether these terms are binding

You live in Interzone, Morocco, yet do not appreciate it. I aim to fix this.

TERM 1: Poem

Take a buttload of hash and write a beatnik poem in the style of Ginsberg or Burroughs. It must be at least 450 words, include Methrage and Bear Retrieval Unit, and, most of all, be entertaining.

TERM 2: Performance

Upload a video of yourself giving a live poetry reading at a Moroccan cafe. You must be dressed a stereotypical beatnik, INCLUDING goatee (fake or real), beret, and cigarette (lit is up to you). You must refer to yourself by your username, and dedicate it to Bear Retrieval Unit. There must be an audience, and I would like reaction shots. And, most of all, it should be entertaining.

TERM 3: ART

Create a propaganda poster. It must espouse Moroccan nationalism and Third-World Maoism, as well as include an image of the King of Morocco and an image of  Methrage. The more extreme the better. And, most of all, make it entertaining.
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• GOONS Council
    • Fish
    • Wheat

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2014, 10:33:42 pm »
since high adjudicators are lazy I will make terms. It will be up to someone else whether these terms are binding

Take a buttload of hash and write a beatnik poem in the style of Ginsberg or Burroughs. It must be at least 450 words, include Methrage and Bear Retrieval Unit, and, most of all, be entertaining.

Upload a video of yourself giving a live poetry reading at a Moroccan cafe. You must be dressed a stereotypical beatnik, INCLUDING goatee (fake or real), beret, and cigarette (lit is up to you). You must refer to yourself by your username, and dedicate it to Bear Retrieval Unit. There must be an audience, and I would like reaction shots. And, most of all, it should be entertaining.

Create a propaganda poster. It must espouse Moroccan nationalism and Third-World Maoism, as well as include an image of the King of Morocco and an image of  Methrage. The more extreme the better. And, most of all, make it entertaining.

You, dear goonsir, are an inspiration to all goonkind :goonpatriot:

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2014, 11:05:19 pm »

This is beautiful and since MrWuss can't be assed to show up I approve these terms.

THERE IS A 24 HOUR CEASE FIRE AS HE WORKS ON TERMS STARTING NOW.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Up