Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

December 07, 2019, 04:45:33 am

* Recent topics

Goony Info

:goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: CYBERNATIONS IS OVER, IT IS TIME TO RUIN POLITICS AND WAR  :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot:
SEE: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634
[/size]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: REQUEST FOR PEACE  (Read 37941 times)

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

Re: REQUEST FOR PEACE
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2014, 12:57:46 am »
You guys are going to let him stay in animaaalzlzlz?

Offline mrwuss

• GOONS PILOT
    • Fish
    • Furs
    • mrwuss

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2014, 01:15:36 am »
he is in an aa always at war

how can he get peace?

sorry, I was going off that

Offline King Equinox

• Can't Change Avatar, Bitch
    • Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2014, 10:58:59 am »
Can I join GOONS and not do all that bullshit? Also, that was a genuine apology to the GOONS government.

Offline Aesculus

• Administrator
  • GOONS Driver
    • Coal
    • Uranium
    • Aesculus
  • IRC Nick: Aesculus

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2014, 03:00:24 pm »
As GOONS recruitment director I veto any attempt to let you into GOONS and I will kick you out of GOONS if you are ever let in using my authority as the director of recruitment

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2014, 06:10:55 pm »
Yeah pretty sure we don't let racists and antisemites join GOONS. We have high standards.

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2014, 06:32:25 pm »
Can I join GOONS and not do all that bullshit? Also, that was a genuine apology to the GOONS government.

wow, rude

can we reversal of fortune, where if anyone else does those terms, we can EoG King Equinox?
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2014, 07:07:05 am »
You know what!? Fuck this shit and fuck King Equinox and fuck CN and fuck you all. I ain't doing shit. Fucking nuke me 10 times if you want. Fuck everybody here. I'm out

Offline Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• GOONS Council
    • Fish
    • Wheat

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2014, 07:46:47 am »
You know what!? Fuck this shit and fuck King Equinox and fuck CN and fuck you all. I ain't doing shit. Fucking nuke me 10 times if you want. Fuck everybody here. I'm out

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2014, 03:12:42 pm »

We'll played sir. Nuke away Beets.

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2014, 07:57:38 am »
 :parrot:   Fuck you all you sons of bitches. ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐  :smug:    :frogc00l:

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2014, 09:02:15 am »
:parrot:   Fuck you all you sons of bitches. ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐  :smug:    :frogc00l:

I'm down, send your mom my way and I will make sure to satisfy her. Clearly the spawn of your fathers loins is lacking and perhaps I can help her feel like a real woman again.

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2014, 10:33:02 am »
KenMorningstar: What the fuck will my mom do with a poor douche bag that can't even afford his rent and goes around dicking with people only asking for peace on a shit forum when she could be with a diplomat who's millionaire and can buy her anything she wants. I have seen 15 countries and speak 4 languages. What the fuck have YOU done with your life, bitch.  :milk:

Offline Beets

• Project RUKUNU
  • Loose Cannon Crop
    • Oil
    • Fish

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2014, 10:39:30 am »
I beat up 14 year olds in a spreadsheet game.

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2014, 10:53:18 am »
Beets: I'm pretty sure you can beat me although I don't give a fuck. You told me if I came to the mercy board, GOONS will leave me alone forever. *Not what happened*

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2014, 11:03:23 am »
You were too lazy to do terms, I'm not sure why you are surprised by the outcome.
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18   Go Up