Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

November 18, 2019, 09:26:01 pm

* Recent topics

Goony Info

:goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: CYBERNATIONS IS OVER, IT IS TIME TO RUIN POLITICS AND WAR  :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot:
SEE: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634
[/size]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: REQUEST FOR PEACE  (Read 37686 times)

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

Re: REQUEST FOR PEACE
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2014, 12:44:21 pm »
KenMorningstar: What the fuck will my mom do with a poor douche bag that can't even afford his rent and goes around dicking with people only asking for peace on a shit forum when she could be with a diplomat who's millionaire and can buy her anything she wants. I have seen 15 countries and speak 4 languages. What the fuck have YOU done with your life, bitch.  :milk:

That's it? Just 15? Young man I have been to more countries than that in my hemisphere alone. As for being poor I own restaurants. That's what I do for a living. So your millionaire little dick daddy can ask nicely and I might reserve him a table. Your mom is welcome at my establishments at any time though.

And just to be a bitch I will list the places I have been.

Canada
Mexico
USA
Ireland
UK
France
Germany
Spain
Italy
Egypt
Bahrain
Dubai
Oman
Portugal
Singapore
Thailand
China
Japan
Belize
Costa Rica
Australia
And multiple Caribbean island nations.

I love to travel so your silly boasts mean nothing to me.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 12:51:08 pm by KenMorningstar »

Offline roflol

• GOONS Spenderman
    • Cattle
    • Iron

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2014, 12:56:21 pm »
I have seen 15 countries and speak 4 languages.

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

Offline King Equinox

• Can't Change Avatar, Bitch
    • Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2014, 01:27:55 pm »
KenMorningstar: Remember, I am only 14, I still have my whole life to travel this fucking world, I went to the following countries:

USA
Canada
France
UK
Germany
China
South Korea
Japan
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirats
Quatar
Bahrain
Spain
Portugal
Morocco
Canary Islands (counts as Spain)

and many more to come in the future.

I speak English, French, Arabic and German.
Also, Dubai is a fucking city in the United Arab Emirats. Their capital is Abu Dhabi. Seems to me that you are making that shit up if you think a city is a country.
I came here nicely asking for peace, hoping maybe aNiMaLz and GOONS could be allies but I see nobody wants that.
Are your restaurants nice? What country?

roflol: No I have not and I have never been to Turkey.

Offline roflol

• GOONS Spenderman
    • Cattle
    • Iron

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2014, 01:33:34 pm »
roflol: No I have not and I have never been to Turkey.

You ever seen a grown man naked?

Offline Beets

• Project RUKUNU
  • Loose Cannon Crop
    • Oil
    • Fish

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2014, 02:23:06 pm »
How'd you forget how to speak Spanish since you last made this claim?

Offline Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• GOONS Council
    • Fish
    • Wheat

« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2014, 03:16:32 pm »
You were too lazy to do terms, I'm not sure why you are surprised by the outcome.

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2014, 03:27:11 pm »
roflol: No, I have not.

Beets: I do not speak Spanish fluently although I can speak it. I only listed the languages I know very well. I am learning Spanish and Latin.

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2014, 03:43:09 pm »
Where is SDRD when we need him.

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2014, 03:44:52 pm »
I hope you grow out of being a stupid spoiled rich kid some day :smile:
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2014, 03:56:18 pm »
Bitch I might me spoiled but I am not stupid. Who is SDRD?

Offline roflol

• GOONS Spenderman
    • Cattle
    • Iron

« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2014, 04:32:51 pm »
Bitch I might me spoiled but I am not stupid. Who is SDRD?

lol he's so stupid that he doesn't see his own stupidity. Perhaps if we explain in another language?  :psyduck:

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2014, 04:51:10 pm »
SDRD was our resident german business lawyer and closet nazi. He speaks 17 languages and would school your little boy self.

Also whatever the UAE is a conglomeration of city states. If Singapore is a country Dubai is basically a country as well.

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2014, 04:56:00 pm »
GRORIOUS NIPPON

01:41   Bularin         • Government goons are faggots. As usual. Give a goon power in any game, they tend to turn it into weird power fantasies.

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2014, 05:25:00 pm »
Whatever. I never said I could school somebody who speaks 17 languages, although that's kinda too much.

Offline Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• GOONS Council
    • Fish
    • Wheat

« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2014, 05:59:46 pm »
So... do I get peace or not? And if I do, what do I have to do for it?

since high adjudicators are lazy I will make terms. It will be up to someone else whether these terms are binding

You live in Interzone, Morocco, yet do not appreciate it. I aim to fix this.

TERM 1: Poem

Take a buttload of hash and write a beatnik poem in the style of Ginsberg or Burroughs. It must be at least 450 words, include Methrage and Bear Retrieval Unit, and, most of all, be entertaining.

TERM 2: Performance

Upload a video of yourself giving a live poetry reading at a Moroccan cafe. You must be dressed a stereotypical beatnik, INCLUDING goatee (fake or real), beret, and cigarette (lit is up to you). You must refer to yourself by your username, and dedicate it to Bear Retrieval Unit. There must be an audience, and I would like reaction shots. And, most of all, it should be entertaining.

TERM 3: ART

Create a propaganda poster. It must espouse Moroccan nationalism and Third-World Maoism, as well as include an image of the King of Morocco and an image of  Methrage. The more extreme the better. And, most of all, make it entertaining.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18   Go Up