Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

November 18, 2019, 09:53:27 pm

* Recent topics

Goony Info

:goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: CYBERNATIONS IS OVER, IT IS TIME TO RUIN POLITICS AND WAR  :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot:
SEE: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634
[/size]

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: REQUEST FOR PEACE  (Read 37690 times)

Offline nivdes

• GOONS Beecock
    • Lumber
    • Iron

Re: REQUEST FOR PEACE
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2014, 06:52:23 pm »
KenMorningstar: Remember, I am only 14, I still have my whole life to travel this fucking world, I went to the following countries:

USA
Canada
France
UK
Germany
China
South Korea
Japan
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirats
Quatar
Bahrain
Spain
Portugal
Morocco
Canary Islands (counts as Spain)

and many more to come in the future.

I speak English, French, Arabic and German.
Also, Dubai is a fucking city in the United Arab Emirats. Their capital is Abu Dhabi. Seems to me that you are making that shit up if you think a city is a country.
I came here nicely asking for peace, hoping maybe aNiMaLz and GOONS could be allies but I see nobody wants that.
Are your restaurants nice? What country?

roflol: No I have not and I have never been to Turkey.

You voluntarily engaged in commerce in an unironic slave society. You should probably kill yourself.

Offline nivdes

• GOONS Beecock
    • Lumber
    • Iron

« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2014, 06:55:24 pm »
And if you had actually lived in any of those countries (as you would have if your father is indeed a diplomat) you'd have been quite humbled by seeing how people live in some of those countries compared to the developed world, rather than acting like the entitled piece of shit you are.

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2014, 07:15:59 pm »
no, you see, it's his inheriting wealth in a developing country that leads to his entitlement and inflated, unfounded sense of self-worth
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2014, 07:17:24 pm »
Bitch I might me spoiled but I am not stupid. Who is SDRD?

you are very stupid. don't worry, every 14-year-old is stupid. most just grow out of it and into a well-developed human being. try some self-introspection sometime
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2014, 12:50:15 am »
Literal Nigerian Prince ITT.

Offline King Equinox

• Can't Change Avatar, Bitch
    • Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2014, 06:03:28 am »
Actually nivdes, I have lived in South Korea, the United States, France, Germany, and the United Arab Emirates. 

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2014, 06:03:58 am »
Fuck whoever changed my avatar.

Offline Romeo Charlie

• GOONS Newbie Wrangler
    • Gems
    • Silver

« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2014, 06:54:25 am »
Fuck whoever changed my avatar.
I'm glad you like it bitch.
Stats: :protarget:
Tears: :Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2:

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2014, 08:38:51 am »
Fuck you Romeo Charlie

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2014, 08:45:54 am »
Removed that bitch.

Offline dalstrs

• GOONS Council
    • Pigs
    • Pigs
    • dalstrs
  • IRC Nick: dalstrs

« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2014, 12:32:25 pm »
KenMorningstar: What the fuck will my mom do with a poor douche bag that can't even afford his rent and goes around dicking with people only asking for peace on a shit forum when she could be with a diplomat who's millionaire and can buy her anything she wants. I have seen 15 countries and speak 4 languages. What the fuck have YOU done with your life, bitch.  :milk:

That's it? Just 15? Young man I have been to more countries than that in my hemisphere alone. As for being poor I own restaurants. That's what I do for a living. So your millionaire little dick daddy can ask nicely and I might reserve him a table. Your mom is welcome at my establishments at any time though.

And just to be a bitch I will list the places I have been.

Canada
Mexico
USA
Ireland
UK
France
Germany
Spain
Italy
Egypt
Bahrain
Dubai
Oman
Portugal
Singapore
Thailand
China
Japan
Belize
Costa Rica
Australia
And multiple Caribbean island nations.

I love to travel so your silly boasts mean nothing to me.

Haha you tried to prove yourself to the douche.

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2014, 12:39:19 pm »
dalstrs:   .....Says the real douche

Offline Bear Retrieval Unit

• GOONS Strategos
  • War?
    • Aluminum
    • Wheat