Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

October 13, 2019, 06:51:01 pm

* Recent topics

Goony Info

:goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: CYBERNATIONS IS OVER, IT IS TIME TO RUIN POLITICS AND WAR  :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot:
SEE: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634
[/size]

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Request for peace  (Read 8245 times)

Offline lecnarb

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Water
    • Wheat

Request for peace
« on: December 02, 2014, 08:50:47 am »
Nation name: Darbaria
Ruler name: Lecnarb
Infra: 2,282.14 (and droppin' like a hot meteor)
Tech: 5016.422 (and right on infras ass)
Reason for being here: Allowed that ass-pirate kindle to sucker me into joining animals (he spits on the ground in contempt). Made me "minister of diplomacy" to "work things out and make peace" with other aa's. Walked right into the middle of the powerful goons aa seeking peace for what I now believe to be one of kindles multies before I figured out how goons felt about animals. Took all of about 18 hrs before I figured out that kindle set me up to settle an old score from over a year ago (the pricks a psychopath - seriously). I quit animals immediately, but bear retrieval unit already had a hold of my ass and has pleasantly distracted himself by grinding it into a fine, confectioners-sugar like powder. My latest counter strike caused less damage to him than if he'd nicked himself shaving. Whilst I've tried to retain my dignity by resisting bru, it's just not worth the 8000 infra I've lost. I've sent kindle a break up letter and blocked his pm's. If I ever get the opportunity, I'll zi his ass till he sees a bright light and his dead ancestors. Read this and suck it, kindle.
Sorry, getting a little off topic.

btw - Not sure if goons already has the intel on it but I think kindle has a couple of new multi's - king and king of nations. The prick had the rocks to ask me to send him my tech so it doesn't get "wasted" trying to survive bear retrieval unit. THEN he tells me that after I finish entering KoRT to start lobbying to take his aa on as protectorate. Seriously; who else would have the eggs?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 09:14:29 am by lecnarb »

Offline mrwuss

• GOONS PILOT
    • Fish
    • Furs
    • mrwuss

Re: Request for peace
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 10:10:23 am »
your terms are to kill king with the rest of us

Offline lecnarb

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Water
    • Wheat

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 10:34:58 am »
Now that is RIGHT in my wheel house!

are these my final terms? Or should I wait for others to comment?

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 12:09:53 pm »
Do you have any evidence is a multi?

Offline lecnarb

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Water
    • Wheat

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 12:39:45 pm »
Nothing I can tie directly back to kindle. But, I received this from "King Of Nations" yesterday - I tossed the original message, but was able to retrieve this from sent messages. I've clipped my return comments out and switched the to/from names so that this makes more sense and more accurately mimics the original. I wonder if the admins can retrieve it. The text is a direct quote from the original. I copied/pasted this out of my return message and posted it here.

I know kindle. Unfortunately, really well. This pm proves that there are at least two multies. kon admits it in the first sentence. Not ironically they're both closely associated with kindle. kon's offer to have any slot I want in this new aa is EXACTLY the same offer kindle's made to me in the past for other aa's (I think one of them was "Holy Roman Empire" or some shit like that). It's how I got lured into animals to begin with. Believe me; this has his little rat claws all over it...

To: Lecnarb From: King Of Nations    Date: 12/1/2014 11:13:41 AM

Subject: IT'S ME

Message: Hey Lecnarb, it's me, King Equinox. Send me 6mil and 100 tech when you have an empty slot. Better have that money and tech help me grow than have the fake a$$ GOONS and WAG destroy it or worst, take it. -
When you're done with your wars, can you join my alliance? You'll have any position you want and we have no enemies.

Offline lecnarb

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Water
    • Wheat

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 12:50:32 pm »
Is any of this information helping me make friends in goons?

Offline lecnarb

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Water
    • Wheat

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 01:22:58 pm »
Hot off the press.

To: Lecnarb     From: King Equinox     Date: 12/2/2014 12:12:05 PM

Subject: Traitor
Message: Why the f*ck would you sell me out like this? I haven't done sh*t to you and you tell the fake a$$ GOONS I have a f*cking multi?
What the $%&* Lecnarb?!

Offline roflol

• GOONS Spenderman
    • Cattle
    • Iron

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 01:23:50 pm »
Wow he's even copying Romeo Charlie's war reason.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=773683

Offline lecnarb

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Water
    • Wheat

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 01:24:46 pm »
This was my response:

To: King Equinox     From: Lecnarb    Date: 12/2/2014 12:19:49 PM

Subject: RE: Traitor
Message: Dilhole - I know it's you kindle. Don't think you're playing me any more. You sold me out to goons. There's NO WAY you didn't know they'd slaughter me on sight. Still stunned how bad you conned me.
$%&*@ (bitch), ain't it...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 04:35:50 pm by lecnarb »

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2014, 02:50:05 pm »
Lmfao. I mean there are still to be terms, but fwiw this is pretty funny and I vote for light ones for this dude.

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 02:50:58 pm »
Adjudicator gave terms, tho!!!

also, micro drama best drama
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline lecnarb

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Water
    • Wheat

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2014, 03:05:02 pm »
USMC/Destroyer Goon - cool. Thanks.

Glad folks are seeing the humor in the drama. It's amusing to say the least.

Actually, I'm not as amused as I am incredulous. This guy is just amazing.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 04:21:56 pm by lecnarb »

Offline Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• GOONS Council
    • Fish
    • Wheat

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2014, 03:07:50 pm »
More tears:

To: King Of Nations    From: Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz    Date: 12/2/2014 1:07:59 PM

Subject: Sanctions!
Message: Trade and Foreign Aid sanctions have been setup against your nation by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz of the Black team for the reason of get out. You will no longer be allowed to trade or send/receive foreign aid while you are a member of the Black team while these sanctions are active and all non-secret trades with the Black team have been canceled.

To: Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz    From: King Of Nations    Date: 12/2/2014 1:09:11 PM

Subject: RE: Sanctions!
Message: Why was I sanctioned, powerful Umar? I have not done anything to you or to the GOONS!

To: Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz    From: King Of Nations    Date: 12/2/2014 1:11:33 PM

Message: Please un-sanction me. I haven't done anything and I have no idea why I was sanctioned.

To: King Of Nations    From: Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz    Date: 12/2/2014 1:16:58 PM

Message: http://cngoons.com/board/index.php?topic=14501.msg163126#new

To: Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz    From: King Of Nations    Date: 12/2/2014 1:42:10 PM

Message: Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz, I am Muslim, and I swear to God I am not . I did some research and saw he's Heir at some alliance named "aNiMaLz" and that they are at war with the mighty GOONS. Please, all I ask is to be left alone and I haven't done anything. Can we just coexist peacefully?

To: Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz    From: King Of Nations    Date: 12/2/2014 2:08:36 PM

Message: Please, remove the sanction, I haven't done anything to you or to the mighty Goons Alliance.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 03:09:43 pm by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz »

Offline roflol

• GOONS Spenderman
    • Cattle
    • Iron

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2014, 03:36:09 pm »
This is the best.

Offline Romeo Charlie

• GOONS Newbie Wrangler
    • Gems
    • Silver

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2014, 03:53:30 pm »
Wow he's even copying Romeo Charlie's war reason.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=773683

That's a reportable offence, someone go tell the mods.
Stats: :protarget:
Tears: :Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2:

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up