Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

February 22, 2019, 02:47:21 am

* Recent topics

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Request for peace  (Read 7150 times)

Offline lecnarb

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Water
    • Wheat

Re: Request for peace
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2014, 04:27:30 pm »
Now he's muslim? Typical kindle. This guy will stop at NOTHING to schmooze people.

Offline lecnarb

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Water
    • Wheat

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2014, 04:31:51 pm »
I think the damage I've done to that idiot today far surpasses anything nuking him would do.  Does this count towards satisfying goons terms?

Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz - read that convo you posted. Thanks man. That helps me get my dignity back.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 05:07:45 pm by lecnarb »

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2014, 05:21:11 pm »
Yeah these three are definitely all Kindle. They post with the exact same pattern. Why, please don't, beg, cry, fuck you, cry/beg, fuck you, fuck cry, fuck you, etc.

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2014, 06:16:34 pm »
Wow he's even copying Romeo Charlie's war reason.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=773683

That's a reportable offence, someone go tell the mods.

I was hoping you would :allears:

also for giving us Equinox multis I say we grant this guy peace
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline lecnarb

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Water
    • Wheat

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2014, 06:45:36 pm »
Don't think I'll ever stop running intel on kindle right to you guys (or anyone else willing to listen). I just need to out from under the shadow of bru's icbm's... He's killing me.

Forgot to add in my first post: I was making $30/month donations to get Darbaria up and running asap when I started playing. I've just watched about $300 of my own cash incinerated in the confines of about 3 days. Believe me. This lesson is going to last me the rest of my life. Mercy? Please?

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2014, 07:25:52 pm »
Yeah that's shoring I wouldn't have shared because lol you literally give admin money for this game.

Offline lecnarb

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Water
    • Wheat

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2014, 07:42:16 pm »
Yea, no doubt. At the time I figured what the hell, everybody's got to make a living... if I only knew then what I know now.

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2014, 08:11:01 pm »
Forgot to add in my first post: I was making $30/month donations to get Darbaria up and running asap when I started playing. I've just watched about $300 of my own cash incinerated in the confines of about 3 days. Believe me. This lesson is going to last me the rest of my life. Mercy? Please?

I changed my mind. Anyone willing to donate real money to this game needs to have it all taken away. For their own good.

edit: I have to make a living. Can I have money? I can be bought.
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2014, 09:45:24 pm »
I can be bought too. I am an extremely influential retired person I can sway the GOONS court anyway you want for just 1000 tech or 5 thirty dollar donations.

01:41   Bularin         • Government goons are faggots. As usual. Give a goon power in any game, they tend to turn it into weird power fantasies.

Offline mrwuss

• GOONS PILOT
    • Fish
    • Furs
    • mrwuss

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2014, 10:32:54 pm »
i can also be bought

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2014, 01:11:28 am »
Purely out of curiosity, so don't try to get me banned for selling my nation you fucks, but how much would you pay for my nation?

Offline lecnarb

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Water
    • Wheat

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2014, 02:44:05 am »
lol.. I see I've errored in my honesty again... I'll know better next time.

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2014, 02:59:50 am »
Purely out of curiosity, so don't try to get me banned for selling my nation you fucks, but how much would you pay for my nation?

This isn't a trick question.  I'm genuinely curious.

Offline Bear Retrieval Unit

• GOONS Strategos
  • War?
    • Aluminum
    • Wheat

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2014, 03:17:27 am »
To: Bear Retrieval Unit    From:     Date: 12/2/2014 5:50:52 PM

Subject: Hello

Message: Keep rolling Lecnarb, and I'll have some non aNiMaLz low key send you tech for your efforts. I know traditionally aNiMaLz and Goons are at war, but I hate this guy waaaaaaaaay more then I hate Goons. Rob him of all he has. You attacked him before he was in KoRT so their hands are tied. This is one lame that truely desereves it.

Any Goon, or anyone in general who attacks this guy will be rewarded I will make sure of that.

Let me know,

just got you peace.

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2014, 03:35:54 am »
But what if that was 's plan?

01:41   Bularin         • Government goons are faggots. As usual. Give a goon power in any game, they tend to turn it into weird power fantasies.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up