Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

June 19, 2019, 02:16:25 pm

* Recent topics

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Peace for King of Nations  (Read 7014 times)

Offline The Dark Emperor

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Coal
    • Iron

Peace for King of Nations
« on: December 07, 2014, 03:56:40 pm »
Greetings I The Dark Emperor and I am here to request peace with King of Nations http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=566185.

I have read his posting...and I agree he should be destroyed...I personally ordered an attack on Animalz and had them utterly defeated which of course isn't really that hard but my point being I believe king of nations is a misguided fool of whom I believe has potential to achieve greatness there for I would like to purpose a deal.

I have no sonority here nor do I have any right to speak to the great GOON alliance on their personal wars, but what I can offer is this the deletion of any of his multis he has and I will personally see to it that all repairs are made in full...you have my word on this on top of that if it is still not enough I will offer my own nation up to taking his place I will immediately withdrawal from this GW I am in and leave my alliance reduce my military and make myself a easy raid target..you would get more out of me then this idiot save the cruise missiles for someone that is more important.

These are my terms I have laid my cards on the table and now I ask for the same in return. Thank you for reading my posting and I look forward to your reply. 

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

Re: Peace for King of Nations
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 04:13:47 pm »
Pay me 2000 tech and we will let him go.

Offline The Dark Emperor

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Coal
    • Iron

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 04:16:27 pm »
If I have your word then so be it though it will take awhile release him from his debt and I will give you your payment every 7 days one of my man will start sending it to you...will that work? I am just a humble man that is bound by my honor and I can assure you I will have it...besides you guy bigger fish to fry then to waste your time on a loser who has nothing to really raid for

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 04:19:54 pm »
Damn, we're getting lazy with terms
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline The Dark Emperor

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Coal
    • Iron

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 04:21:42 pm »
Well I am happy that is your term other wise I would have resorted to plan B and if plan B didn't work then plan C of course haha which I am spread a little thin at the moment.

Offline The Dark Emperor

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Coal
    • Iron

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 04:23:07 pm »
So do we have a deal will we release this guy from his sentence? and stop attacks on him?

Offline Bear Retrieval Unit

• GOONS Strategos
  • War?
    • Aluminum
    • Wheat

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2014, 04:41:06 pm »
If you have so much influence at SRA that you can somehow order an attack on Animalz without being a member of their government then surely you can use it to arrange a full tech drop on Ken. 100 tech every 10 days is a bit slow.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 04:43:17 pm by Bear Retrieval Unit »

Offline The Dark Emperor

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Coal
    • Iron

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2014, 04:49:26 pm »
I have no influence with in this alliance...I am not apart of it though I will be made a full member after the war I am from SPATR and as for the tech my General was going to send the tech yes it is slow...but at least he would get it as for myself my aid slots will be filled till the GW is over and if slow tech still isn't enough then I can also join GOONS instead until I do have the tech paid in full this way it will assure you that I am honoring my word...I don't lie I am not particularly fond of withdrawing from this war because I feel SRA needs every man they can get but this is my way of handling things peacefully. It would be stupid for me to try to handle this situation the same way I handled Animalz when they attacked they were push overs but theres just to damn many of you guys to fight. Unless of course you guys had a better idea I am all ears.

My only creditability is my honor unfortunately.

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2014, 04:51:48 pm »
Wow that actually worked?

Offline The Dark Emperor

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Coal
    • Iron

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2014, 04:55:22 pm »
No offence Ken but I have no leverage as painful it is to my pride to admit it but he is part of TCA and he did put me in this situation so I will take it out of his ass at a later date but for now I am asking to get this taken care of...plus its free tech you just tell me what you want and it'll be done I do have a lot of power maybe not financially but I am rich with allies.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 04:58:32 pm by The Dark Emperor »

Offline The Dark Emperor

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Coal
    • Iron

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2014, 05:26:55 pm »
Also I read his post...tisk tisk I am ashame to call him one of mine but anyways I will deal with his actions for the way hes behaved rather you agree to my terms or not I am sure we can come to negotiations of some sort.

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2014, 06:03:13 pm »
This guy isn't another multi is he?

Offline The Dark Emperor

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Coal
    • Iron

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2014, 06:10:40 pm »
I can assure you I am not "That Guy" I am The Dark Emperor of The Crimson Army which is a small unit of micro alliances I started up awhile back... I follow Generalchow he can and will vouch for me. your leader met one of my guys awhile back when he asked for assistance against the animalz I am here to fulfill my promise I made...I couldn't help but feel mocked when I decided to post which was fine I am just here to end this my way not the way he was trying to handle this on top of that he will apologize for his behavior. as for me I am part of SPATR deployed to SRA to fight Legion and assist Kashmir...if you wish to consider me a multi that is your business and I can not stop you but you would be wrong to do so. Now then let us continue the negotiations and try to stay focus please gentlemen.

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2014, 06:38:13 pm »
You're trying too hard. Nobody gives a shit.

Oh, and pay me 1000 tech too.

01:41   Bularin         • Government goons are faggots. As usual. Give a goon power in any game, they tend to turn it into weird power fantasies.

Offline The Dark Emperor

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Coal
    • Iron

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2014, 06:43:53 pm »
Hm I see well then in that case I suppose I will resort to plan C...thank you all for your time.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up