Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

April 24, 2019, 01:24:26 am

* Recent topics

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Peace for King of Nations  (Read 6852 times)

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

Re: Peace for King of Nations
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2014, 07:10:14 pm »
Why does that name, GeneralChow, ring a bell?

Offline The Dark Emperor

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Coal
    • Iron

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2014, 07:11:38 pm »
Well it might have been that he raided one of yours doubtful he is smarter then that but also me and him along with Riot Society fought Aztec awhile back together and then faught Pax Corvus when DBDC declared war on them also founder of badlands lol we been through a lot. We also defeated Geniuses and NSF and turned NSF into a laughing stock when they declared war on us.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 07:13:18 pm by The Dark Emperor »

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2014, 07:58:58 pm »
Why does that name, GeneralChow, ring a bell?

Because he is the guy who bought the war Jesus morons for badlands before they skipped over to Kashmir and caused all the problems.

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2014, 07:59:36 pm »
Well it might have been that he raided one of yours doubtful he is smarter then that but also me and him along with Riot Society fought Aztec awhile back together and then faught Pax Corvus when DBDC declared war on them also founder of badlands lol we been through a lot. We also defeated Geniuses and NSF and turned NSF into a laughing stock when they declared war on us.

Okay well start sending me tech and we can move forward on this.

Offline The Dark Emperor

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Coal
    • Iron

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2014, 08:04:06 pm »

Okay well start sending me tech and we can move forward on this.
Well that would explain a lot...alright I will send the first batch as soon as peace is declared with him... and if you need a insurance policy as I said before I offer my nation for that though I would rather finish my war with Legion I never skipped out on a fight before and don't want t start now...

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2014, 08:42:16 pm »
Send tech first, then I will order peace. I don't know you, so I don't trust you.

Offline The Dark Emperor

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Coal
    • Iron

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2014, 08:47:00 pm »
Fair enough but out of my 7 years off and on experience I know GOONS and it seems that you and I both do not trust one another so now it would seem my advisor has come up with a better solution. I will not send no tech to GOONS my other plans will be in motion. Again I do thank you for your time and patience with me and I wish you happy holidays.

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2014, 08:58:34 pm »
Okay guys keep killing the other guy.

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2014, 09:33:10 pm »
Please attack us.

Offline mrwuss

• GOONS PILOT
    • Fish
    • Furs
    • mrwuss

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2014, 09:37:31 pm »
pay me 10,000 tech

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2014, 12:21:42 am »
Okay guys keep killing the other guy.

fuck you I was going to attack him either way
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• GOONS Council
    • Fish
    • Wheat

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2014, 12:24:53 am »
Fair enough but out of my 7 years off and on experience I know GOONS and it seems that you and I both do not trust one another so now it would seem my advisor has come up with a better solution. I will not send no tech to GOONS my other plans will be in motion. Again I do thank you for your time and patience with me and I wish you happy holidays.

Please attack us.

You can also tell Walshington that if he's gonna get into the market of protecting people with multis, he's gonna be on a hiding to nothing.

Offline Aesculus

• Administrator
  • GOONS Driver
    • Coal
    • Uranium
    • Aesculus
  • IRC Nick: Aesculus

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2014, 03:46:38 am »
please obtain better English skills.

Offline roflol

• GOONS Spenderman
    • Cattle
    • Iron

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2014, 09:24:47 am »

Thank god. I was worried for a second that we were actually going to have a deal for peace.

Offline mrwuss

• GOONS PILOT
    • Fish
    • Furs
    • mrwuss

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2014, 10:12:05 am »
he will not send no tech

double negative

he will sent tech

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up