Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

September 15, 2019, 11:00:24 pm

* Recent topics

Goony Info

:goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: CYBERNATIONS IS OVER, IT IS TIME TO RUIN POLITICS AND WAR  :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot:
SEE: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634
[/size]

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Diplomat Application - aNiMaLz  (Read 6158 times)

Offline Sir Kindle

• REJECTED
    • Iron
    • Lumber

Diplomat Application - aNiMaLz
« on: February 15, 2015, 09:42:40 pm »
Alliance NameaNiMaLz
Alliance AcronymaNiMaLz
Forum Linkhttp://animalz.freeforums.org/index.php
IRC ServerOur Forums
IRC ChannelChat at forums
Alliance TeamNo Team

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

Re: Diplomat Application - aNiMaLz
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 12:41:44 am »
I think you meant to post this on the mercy board
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline Sir Kindle

• REJECTED
    • Iron
    • Lumber

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 03:00:29 pm »
Destroyer Goon how have you been? Long time no talk. I hope all is well, things look good around here. Anyway I am sure I am in the right place requesting an embassy for aNiMaLz in order to discuss privately the proposal I e-mailed to our good friend Romeo Charlie.

Sardonic messaged me in regards to the embassy, and he never mentioned anything about Mercy Boards. I don't believe I will be returning to them considering I don't have much success on them. I mean when I was a Goon I apologized for raiding KoRT on them, and was denied the forgiveness of this fine institution. Obviously the rejection of who I foolishly considered my friends, and brothers in arms there scarred me deeply, and thoroughly. All this being said it would be quite impossible for me to return to the scene. You being an intelligent, and compassionate man would naturally understand.

I do hope to discuss my alliance's wishes however with you, and your alliance mates. I look forward to future conversation with you in my embassy. Good talking again.

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 04:19:41 pm »
That horrible treaty you proposed is the most fickle thing I have ever read.

01:41   Bularin         • Government goons are faggots. As usual. Give a goon power in any game, they tend to turn it into weird power fantasies.

Offline Sir Kindle

• REJECTED
    • Iron
    • Lumber

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 04:30:37 pm »
Marx, shalom in the home. I didn't propose a treaty, I proposed an addition to the treaty we currently have.

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 04:32:23 pm »
We don't have a treaty.

01:41   Bularin         • Government goons are faggots. As usual. Give a goon power in any game, they tend to turn it into weird power fantasies.

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 07:21:50 pm »
Marx, shalom in the home. I didn't propose a treaty, I proposed an addition to the treaty we currently have.

Please feel free to take your 5+k ns guys out of peace mode and see how we feel about your addendum.

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 07:26:49 pm »
and he never mentioned anything about Mercy Boards. I don't believe I will be returning to them considering I don't have much success on them. I mean when I was a Goon I apologized for raiding KoRT on them, and was denied the forgiveness of this fine institution.

you were denied forgiveness because you didn't do your terms. Surprisingly enough mrwuss even gave you reasonable terms promptly, so we really want out of our way for you. You didn't even attempt them. Of course there was no success.

please be concise I don't want to waste my time reading verbose garbage. Or just don't post so we can continue not remembering you. tia

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Flamed

Offline Comrade Milton

• GOONS Pilot
    • Fish
    • Marble
  • IRC Nick: ComradeMilton

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2015, 07:30:58 pm »
i was going to mask you, but you appear to be masked appropriately already.

[/center]

Offline Sir Kindle

• REJECTED
    • Iron
    • Lumber

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2015, 09:26:46 pm »
@Marx: We do have a treaty. You know why? Because I say so motherfucker. There is nothing you can do to remove any article from our current treaty. You honor it whether you like it or not. Do you disagree we are not in eternal war? Can you stop us from attacking any pretenders that might try to ressurect 1.0? And what can you do about our economic points on the treaty? Nothing. I know you have a hard on for me, and just straight up don't like me. Thats cool. Hire a hitman have him hit me, and then fund him. Just don't attempt to speak to me on any forum. We are just too intellectually far apart. I mean I am amazed at the fact you are able to conjure up actual thoughts, and not only that, but able to transform them into written language. This is the very last time I will ever respond to any of your posts so you might as well just not try to communicate with me. Wouldn't you prefer that anyway? Your a boring man, and you bore me. Everything about you is boring from your posts to the way you hide behind your alliance, never fight, never raid, and talk big when your in an alliance with basically a bottomless warchest. You represent everything that disgusts me about nations on planetbob. So with that I bid you farewell.

@Milton: rebellion, wreytweyewuyeyewyyry, and mortania  are over 5K FYI. I hope me and you can speak like gentlemen, I do respect you as a warrior, and alliance leader. You got skill I won't deny it, or try to take it away from you because of personal issues. I give credit where credit is due. I really don't even "dislike" you personally like I do others here, and in other alliances I am just at war with you. I came here to make the proposal of the addition to our treaty. It's the only point of the treaty you have power over. I volunteered for the job to come over here and discuss that because I thought perhaps it would allow us to work together in some areas I think would be of interest to us all. If your not interested though just tell me, and I'll ask someone else fuck it. I just wanted to go on a joint raid with a couple of 2.0 guys I used to raid with. Maybe pick out an alliance to jump out of the blue one day. Just have some fucking fun. We been at war for a long time, but like RUKUNU you motherfuckers can hold a grudge.

So if this isn't going to be fruitful then fuck it. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you guys if you just want to be assholes. You think we give a fuck about your attacks? If we did we wouldn't exist anymore. You want to waste millions selling down, and nuking nations with 2K NS doing about 50 cents worth of damage while spending 500K a nuke be my guest. It just makes you look like retards. But if you want to have some fun, go on some raids, fuck with micros message me in game and lets roll. I won't be comming back here, and fuck the embassy request too (not that I really ever thought I'd get it).

Offline Comrade Milton

• GOONS Pilot
    • Fish
    • Marble
  • IRC Nick: ComradeMilton

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 11:03:05 pm »
ok then

[/center]

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2015, 11:52:36 pm »
That's the exact opposite of concise

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Flamed

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2015, 11:56:07 pm »
I didnt get a personalized message :smith:

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Flamed

Offline Romeo Charlie

• GOONS Newbie Wrangler
    • Gems
    • Silver

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2015, 02:09:16 am »

I didnt get a personalized message :smith:

Stats: :protarget:
Tears: :Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2::Water2:

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2015, 02:26:47 am »
That's a lot of words I won't ever read.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up