Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

April 19, 2019, 01:25:13 am

* Recent topics

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Diplomat Application - aNiMaLz  (Read 5824 times)

Offline nivdes

• GOONS Beecock
    • Lumber
    • Iron

Re: Diplomat Application - aNiMaLz
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2015, 04:39:09 am »
Can you stop us from attacking any pretenders that might try to ressurect 1.0?

we seem to be doing fine at that

Offline nivdes

• GOONS Beecock
    • Lumber
    • Iron

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2015, 04:40:54 am »
also treaties require bilateral consent you idiot

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2015, 11:11:39 pm »
That was a lot of effort.

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2015, 11:21:47 pm »
What the hell is going on in here?

Offline Comrade Milton

• GOONS Pilot
    • Fish
    • Marble
  • IRC Nick: ComradeMilton

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2015, 07:10:44 pm »
idk ken, this seems about what i'd expect from an animalz diplo masking thing, really.

[/center]

Offline Valhalla

• GOONS TRAITOR
  • Kriminalinspektor
    • Lumber
    • Iron

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2015, 06:45:11 am »
can we just shitcan this cockspank?

Spoils of war:

Protip: HAVE A BASTARD BIG WARCHEST

Valhalla,
You have received a warning for having a laff. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.
Regards,
The CNGOONS Team.

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2015, 09:43:21 am »
sure. you do that. whatever that is.
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline Sir Kindle

• REJECTED
    • Iron
    • Lumber

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2015, 08:26:13 pm »
Hey fucktards thanks for bringing me back to Rey's level so I can give him the last 5/8. I got to fuck up some of your nations in the process so I got to kill two birds with one stone. Don't worry though even though Rey got those 5 comming I'll use my other slots to fuck up your lower tiers. You'll have aNiMaLz all over you for at least a few months thanks to Chae Yeong's bitch ass. Good timing too since our KoRT war has ended, and we were getting itchy for wars. You know we love nukes and casualities almost as much as Marx likes cocks in his face. Oh, and we are talking to Limitless Nexus. Hopefully RUKUNU can convince them to jump in and fuck some of your shit up as well. I'm thinking the fact you can't protect yourselves will inspire your enemies who have previously (for some strange reason. I'm guessing pussiness) been too scared to attack you to attack. Either way we are going to have some fun you with faggots for awhile, get our casualty counts up, and keep us sharp.

Oh and Romeo, Milton, Aesculus  and Destroyer your welcome to join aNiMaLz. Come home to the family you know you want to, and we would accept you with open arms. Think about it. You have to be bored as shit over here. Your too good for this shit really.

Offline Sir Kindle

• REJECTED
    • Iron
    • Lumber

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2015, 08:39:33 pm »
Oh, almost forgot. nivdes you fucking uneducated retard. Take a moment and realize this is the summit of your CN experience. I am actually not only noticing your philistine, incoherent babbling, but also am going to address you. So.....

Go back to fucking school you dumb piece of shit, and look up "imposed treaties" in a hard cover book. Read all about them, and then come back here to erase your stupid comment. Then take the book and shove it up your fucking ass moron. Don't ever speak again in public it's an embarrassment to your family, ancestors, and the human race. Makes perfect sense you would join the punk ass wanna-be faker 2.0 crew. Now kick rocks and fuck off you stupid piece of shit.

Offline Rey the Great

• GOONS Faggot
  • general fuckwit
    • Lumber
    • Uranium
    • Rey the Great

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2015, 08:43:54 pm »
he mad

22:24 &emmabuddie • rey you and your hitler shit

Offline nivdes

• GOONS Beecock
    • Lumber
    • Iron

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2015, 09:16:40 pm »
Oh, almost forgot. nivdes you fucking uneducated retard. Take a moment and realize this is the summit of your CN experience. I am actually not only noticing your philistine, incoherent babbling, but also am going to address you. So.....

Go back to fucking school you dumb piece of shit, and look up "imposed treaties" in a hard cover book. Read all about them, and then come back here to erase your stupid comment. Then take the book and shove it up your fucking ass moron. Don't ever speak again in public it's an embarrassment to your family, ancestors, and the human race. Makes perfect sense you would join the punk ass wanna-be faker 2.0 crew. Now kick rocks and fuck off you stupid piece of shit.

those treaties still had the consent of both parties, but with one party having a monstrous advantage in bargaining power over the other

that is not the case here, and regardless, you have shown that you cannot enforce the terms of your treaty, as two of ours are in fact occupying neutral shoving and you have done absolutely nothing about it

Offline Sir Kindle

• REJECTED
    • Iron
    • Lumber

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2015, 09:27:21 pm »
nivdes shut the fuck up. Your 15 seconds are over, and I'm done with you. Is it more sad or pathetic that you believe 2.0 has control of 1.0? Not sure, don't care. It's a mixture of both if I had to say something on the matter. Also keep studying, and stop trying to communicate publicly. Your lack of intelligence, or absolute ignorance is embarrassing. I mean I am actually embarrassed for you. Seriously. Don't expect anymore responses from me. Your lucky you got this much. If you enter this thread it will only produce for you conversation between you, and these other faggots you beat off. Now again kick rocks and fuck off you stupid piece of shit.

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2015, 10:00:42 pm »
this is too much edge for me

01:41   Bularin         • Government goons are faggots. As usual. Give a goon power in any game, they tend to turn it into weird power fantasies.

Offline nivdes

• GOONS Beecock
    • Lumber
    • Iron

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2015, 10:01:06 pm »
it is a matter of fact, not opinion, that we control neutral shoving, as evidenced by the people holding the AA

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2015, 11:13:34 pm »
Yeah okay I'll join animalz. What do I do?
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up