Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

April 19, 2019, 01:47:57 am

* Recent topics

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: for teh lolz  (Read 7138 times)

Offline King Equinox

• Can't Change Avatar, Bitch
    • Aluminum
    • Oil

for teh lolz
« on: March 06, 2015, 05:56:51 am »
Nation name: none
Ruler name: none
Infra: 0
Tech: 0
Reason for being here: im bored and for teh lolz

somebody give me terms. also, would it be possible for me to get out of ZI after my terms are done, make a new nation, and join gunes?

also, i meant to write "for teh l u l z" (without spaces) and it previews as "for the dicks in my ass"

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

Re: for teh lolz
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 10:49:07 am »
that might be a clue that we don't care for that particular meme.

that might also be a clue you don't fit in and shouldn't try to join

You made a new nation, you aren't on our EoG list anymore

Last time we gave you terms, you didn't do them, why should we now?
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline kenmorningstar

• GOONS Government
    • Cattle
    • Pigs
    • KenMornignstar

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 05:58:25 pm »
Yeah you should just go away.

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 08:19:44 pm »
Last time we gave you terms, you didn't do them, why should we now?

because i'll do my terms this time. i just want a shot at getting to know SA folks. also, whoever the fuck was dumb enough to believe i am 13 should get those dicks in his ass. the only reason why i would like to take an offer to join gunes is because of teh internet saying: "if it's funny, it came from 4chan or SA", and i have been on 4chan since 2009

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 08:23:44 pm »
Further evidence that you are 13. Also, neither 4chan nor SA have been relevant in years. hth

since high adjudicators are lazy I will make terms. It will be up to someone else whether these terms are binding

You live in Interzone, Morocco, yet do not appreciate it. I aim to fix this.

TERM 1: Poem

Take a buttload of hash and write a beatnik poem in the style of Ginsberg or Burroughs. It must be at least 450 words, include Methrage and Bear Retrieval Unit, and, most of all, be entertaining.

TERM 2: Performance

Upload a video of yourself giving a live poetry reading at a Moroccan cafe. You must be dressed a stereotypical beatnik, INCLUDING goatee (fake or real), beret, and cigarette (lit is up to you). You must refer to yourself by your username, and dedicate it to Bear Retrieval Unit. There must be an audience, and I would like reaction shots. And, most of all, it should be entertaining.

TERM 3: ART

Create a propaganda poster. It must espouse Moroccan nationalism and Third-World Maoism, as well as include an image of the King of Morocco and an image of  Methrage. The more extreme the better. And, most of all, make it entertaining.

there you go. do your terms.

in conclusion

« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 08:34:41 pm by Destroyer Goon »

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 08:26:55 pm »
I'll do the Art one. waiting for MrWuss to approve of this, or to give new instructions.

could i get a chance to join GOONS after?

EDIT: can i get out of the group Can't Change Avatar Bitch
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 08:34:07 pm by King Equinox »

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2015, 08:28:56 pm »
  i needed the picture

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 08:33:45 pm »
mrwuss wouldn't do shit for you, except maybe to spite me for saying this.

literally nothing is stopping you from applying to join our terrible alliance

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Flamed

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 08:35:29 pm »
mrwuss wouldn't do shit for you, except maybe to spite me for saying this.

ok, i'll get on the art poster now.

last time i applied, i got denied.

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2015, 09:10:40 pm »
almost done, ill post tomorrow

Offline USMC123

• FOREIGN NSO
  • Hello, My name is
    • Gems
    • Rubber

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2015, 02:09:32 am »
I hope you made a new nation.

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2015, 04:59:44 pm »
I hope you made a new nation.

why aren't you in GOONS anymore?? i miss somethin?

IF i were to make a new nation, could I join GOONS?

Offline roflol

• GOONS Spenderman
    • Cattle
    • Iron

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2015, 05:08:54 pm »

I feel like I can respond to any question you have with quotes because you keep asking the same questions. Next question you have, check to see if there is already an answer.

Offline King Equinox

• Aluminum
    • Oil

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2015, 05:27:28 pm »

I feel like I can respond to any question you have with quotes because you keep asking the same questions. Next question you have, check to see if there is already an answer.

I was told the EXACT same thing when I had The Phoenix King as ruler, and when I applied, I got denied...

Offline roflol

• GOONS Spenderman
    • Cattle
    • Iron

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2015, 05:35:01 pm »
I was told the EXACT same thing when I had The Phoenix King as ruler, and when I applied, I got denied...

Why? Destroyer Goon said I could.

He said you could apply yes.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up