Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

July 19, 2019, 05:43:27 pm

* Recent topics

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Request for peace  (Read 8024 times)

Offline Aesculus

• Administrator
  • GOONS Driver
    • Coal
    • Uranium
    • Aesculus
  • IRC Nick: Aesculus

Re: Request for peace
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2015, 04:53:03 am »
We'll have to disband. It's the only way to get out from under this mess.

merge into ve
you can't even spell Australa right

Offline Marx

• GOONS Co-Pilot
    • Lumber
    • Spices
    • Hajj Podge

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 12:21:22 pm »

merge into ve

:ironicat:

01:41   Bularin         • Government goons are faggots. As usual. Give a goon power in any game, they tend to turn it into weird power fantasies.

Offline NikolaP

• GOONS Council
  • Minister for Children and People with Disabilities
    • Uranium
    • Wheat
    • NikolaP
  • IRC Nick: NikolaP / NikolaP[GOONS]

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2015, 07:07:40 pm »
Mr. Anderson,

it seems you have been living two lives. In one, you are a normal civilized human being. You have a job. A family. In the other, you are a "pecuniator" for an online nation simulator alliance, wasting time clicking blue buttons, engaging in "sleds", and being a general douchenozzle.

One of these lives has a future. The other does not.

Offline Valhalla

• GOONS TRAITOR
  • Kriminalinspektor
    • Lumber
    • Iron

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2015, 05:17:01 am »

Spoils of war:

Protip: HAVE A BASTARD BIG WARCHEST

Valhalla,
You have received a warning for having a laff. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.
Regards,
The CNGOONS Team.

Offline Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• GOONS Council
    • Fish
    • Wheat

« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 05:46:06 am by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz »

Offline NikolaP

• GOONS Council
  • Minister for Children and People with Disabilities
    • Uranium
    • Wheat
    • NikolaP
  • IRC Nick: NikolaP / NikolaP[GOONS]

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2015, 07:23:25 am »
This page is filled with Australians, we are probably disproportionately represented in CN
... and we don't even have winters where you have to stay inside home :)
Mr. Anderson,

it seems you have been living two lives. In one, you are a normal civilized human being. You have a job. A family. In the other, you are a "pecuniator" for an online nation simulator alliance, wasting time clicking blue buttons, engaging in "sleds", and being a general douchenozzle.

One of these lives has a future. The other does not.

Offline Charles V

• GOONS Trainee
  • Spagett

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2015, 12:26:50 am »
The little cunt attacked me and another guy on the Goons AA. 

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=546914&Extended=1

Offline VictorPants

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Fish
    • Wheat

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2015, 02:16:07 pm »
The members of The Great Trading Empire have voted to remove me as Prime Minister of the Alliance. I have also been asked to communicate with GOONS on a possible way to make peace. Our continued defense of our alliance is doing more harm than good and the costs are making it difficult to meet our trade obligations. For this reason we feel that our war is not just affecting our members but our trading partners. The members have voted to make another attempt at peace. I have strict instructions in what is acceptable and what is to be offered. The alliance has asked that I request peace and relay any offer or terms in entirety without responding. Only a majority vote by all the members can approve or deny terms regardless of my opinion of the terms. We are also exercising a unilateral cease fire that will have no expatriation until we know of your response. We will only be defensive of any wars that may currently be under way.

Offline Chae Yeong

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Fish
    • Iron

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2015, 07:21:46 pm »
 :qq:

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2015, 08:16:44 pm »
Wow, those other two members really have you by the ball hair, huh?
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline VictorPants

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Fish
    • Wheat

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2015, 06:37:44 pm »
Wow, those other two members really have you by the ball hair, huh?

It's simple charter politics. 2/3 of members can amend the charter. If I do not comply with their request to step down, they can amend the charter to add a clause making the PM a democratically elected position. I can appoint Any governing members. So my last act as PM was to appoint my replacement. As alliance owner I can just say F off to them, but then they can just leave and there wouldn't be much of an alliance. Honestly, It wasn't much of a revolt. Their argument made sense. We are a trade based alliance. A perpetual war kinda undermines that. Just look at how the great Animalz are making out.

Offline Chae Yeong

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Fish
    • Iron

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2015, 06:43:24 pm »
We are a trade based alliance. A perpetual war kinda undermines that.
Only if you're losing.

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2015, 12:51:43 am »
Tell us about yourself, we like to make our terms ~personalized~
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline VictorPants

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Fish
    • Wheat

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2015, 06:41:45 am »
Tell us about yourself, we like to make our terms ~personalized~

Well, I am in my late 20s. I own a window cleaning business. And I have a wife and 2 kids. I like rap and used to be a web programmer.

Offline Austrailia

• FOREIGN VE
    • Marble
    • Aluminum

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2015, 04:19:31 pm »

merge into ve

i'm a modern day shakespeare
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up