Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

September 23, 2019, 06:46:22 am

* Recent topics

Goony Info

:goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: CYBERNATIONS IS OVER, IT IS TIME TO RUIN POLITICS AND WAR  :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot:
SEE: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634
[/size]

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: War... War Never Changes.  (Read 6948 times)

joeskunk

War... War Never Changes.
« on: April 28, 2009, 02:18:29 pm »
How's the war going for the goons? Not looking for anything opsec, just wondering if you're still on the side of FUCKING NPO or even involved in it at all?

salithus

Re: War... War Never Changes.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 02:22:15 pm »
When were we on the side of NPO?

TTaagg

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 02:26:52 pm »
We're just chilling, dawg.

:banjo:

joeskunk

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 02:33:24 pm »
"Our current protectors
Right now we have entered in to a dual protectorate agreement with NpO and NPO.  While I know that sounds like in affront to the old GOONS I urge people to give pause.  NpO has changed significantly, and Sponge no longer controls them.  NPO have been cordial with us."

This is what made me think that. Making allies of the group who stomped us in the first place is the reason I didn't just pull off my breakaway pants and throw myself back into the throbbing slippery manfest that is goonery once it returned...

salithus

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 02:35:36 pm »
The fuck does that have to do with NPO?  They never stomped the old GOONS.  Needs less mindless bullshit itt.

joeskunk

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 02:40:28 pm »
whoops you're right NpO not NPO :rolleyes:

salithus

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 03:02:54 pm »
NpO's not in the war, and are under new management.

TTaagg

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 03:58:41 pm »
Fuck da police people-who-under-different-leadership-and-a-very-different-alliance-identity-brought-about-the-demise-of-an-alliance-that-we-share-acronyms-with.

NWA represent!

joeskunk

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 04:30:08 pm »
I hate the Detroit Pistons no matter who their current roster is.

edit: Also, what, are goons not goons? The alliance that you share acronyms with was me and a whole lotta other goons, and you're at least trying to recruit from the same pool so if you're going to wear the same GOONS tag don't pretend it doesn't matter.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 04:34:01 pm by joeskunk »

CATCOMMANDER

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 04:41:15 pm »
This Alliance is a group of Great Guys who want to have a Great Time playing Cybernations. That's what the Original GOONS stood for before people like AppealDenied and Daemon Vower perverted it from its Original Purpose. This Alliance functions under SA Rules which observes a Strict Divide between IC and OOC as well as a Blanket Prohibition on Internet Detectivery including Real Names, Addresses, Pictures, and Life Stories. The NPO and the NpO have been Gracious enough to sponsor us in the game, Notwithstanding the relentless Doubts from persons like yourself, and for that we owe them a Great Debt. Long live Bilrow, Harry Harper, Frawley and Emperor Moo-Cows With Guns Trotsky's Revenge.

joeskunk

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 04:42:32 pm »
God really I just posted this because I was curious how you were doing and whether or not you were in the war, not to start bitching about your choice of friends again.

That said, I've been wanting so bad to be a goon again in CN and that's why this drives me so crazy. I love being a goon but I think pride tastes like shit so I don't want to swallow it to buddy up to the people who ZI'd and eventually got me banned last time.

Please god find new fucking friends, I want to join so bad  :(:(:(

and yeah BILROW FUCK BILROW and his fucking AIDS I hate him so

salithus

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 04:50:10 pm »
God really I just posted this because I was curious how you were doing and whether or not you were in the war, not to start bitching about your choice of friends again.
just wondering if you're still on the side of FUCKING NPO or even involved in it at all?

Offline Sardonic

• GOONS Emeritus
    • Cattle
    • Lumber
  • IRC Nick: Sardonic

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2009, 04:58:18 pm »
I hate the Detroit Pistons no matter who their current roster is.

edit: Also, what, are goons not goons? The alliance that you share acronyms with was me and a whole lotta other goons, and you're at least trying to recruit from the same pool so if you're going to wear the same GOONS tag don't pretend it doesn't matter.

We're goons you dick, we haven't even begun to pull from SA, though we will soon, if that's what you're talking about.  Before we let any pubbies we don't know into the alliance, we're going to recruit real SA members.

That said, I've been wanting so bad to be a goon again in CN and that's why this drives me so crazy. I love being a goon but I think pride tastes like shit so I don't want to swallow it to buddy up to the people who ZI'd and eventually got me banned last time.

Please god find new fucking friends, I want to join so bad  :(:(:(

and yeah BILROW FUCK BILROW and his fucking AIDS I hate him so

Look buddy, a lot has changed in the years since GOONS died.  NpO are a completely new alliance, and NPO's signing on to the protectorate doesn't mean anything.  They wanted to sign on, and we thought we could use the extra protection.  NpO are our friends, NPO are merely an acquaintance.

And lay off the "AIDS" bullshit, while it was totally gay for our allies in the UJW to use that as an excuse to save their nations and exit the war, it's still equally gay to run it into the ground now.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 05:01:28 pm by Sardonic »

Offline Maiknel

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Marble
    • Pigs

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2009, 04:59:41 pm »
 :smug:

CATCOMMANDER

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2009, 05:12:07 pm »
Yes, NPO and NpO are Changed Alliances as is GOONS. Soon we will Open the Floodgates to the Something Awful Forums and we will be joined by those Like-Minded to build our CyberNations and Have Fun. The GOONS you speak of was a Deservedly Short-Lived Aberration and if you wish to return to the Times of AppealDenied and Daemon Vower I suggest you look up some Other Alliance.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up