Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

February 22, 2019, 03:24:02 am

* Recent topics

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: YOU FUCKED UP (for suspended GOONS) (Revised 2010-08-27)  (Read 2932 times)

Offline Beefspari

• GOONS Resident Tranny
    • Uranium
    • Water

YOU FUCKED UP (for suspended GOONS) (Revised 2010-08-27)
« on: June 04, 2010, 03:25:04 pm »
So you raided someone you weren't supposed to (and are thus a moron), and were suspended from raiding. Guess you're a homo.

As a reminder, here's how not to fuck up:
* Only raid unaligned nations; if you can't do that:
1) The AA must have 14 members or less.
2) There must not be any "protected by" notes in any bios; if there are, you check each claim (IRC/email).
3) Search for them on THE WIKI. If they have any protection, they are off limits. DoE is irrelevant on its own.
4) Search for them on THE FORUMS. If they have any protection, they are off limits. DoE is irrelevant on its own.
5) Check MY LIST of nations and alliances that are off limits.
6) Do a simple Google search for "cybernations _____" where the blank is the alliance you want.
7) Or ASK A FUCKING GOV IF YOU AREN'T SURE, even though we'll just do the above shit.

Now you know for next time. In the meantime though, you're suspended. Here's how to have the suspension lifted.

1) Post a thread titled "I fucked up" in this forum.
2) In this thread put a brief summary of what you did.
3) Do AT LEAST TWO of the following: MS Paint picture, comic, story, essay, poem, video response. (Note: If you do one of these, you can choose a second item that's not an option listed based on any kind of creative talent you feel like showcasing. Just make sure it's good.)
4) In these you will explain what you did wrong and why you are sorry.

No I won't give you specific terms/requirements, and no there is no size limit. You will however be harshly judged because unlike pubbies you aren't a brickbrained moron (hopefully), and you know how to entertain and show them how it's done. If you half-ass it you'll be denied, and not have another chance to appeal for the duration of your suspension.

Topics will be flagged as either REJECTED or GRANTED, depending on the outcome. You may resume raiding if your thread is flagged GRANTED.

RULES CURRENTLY BEING MAINTAINED BY DRBEEFSTUPID, IGNORE THE FACT THAT THIS IS THE WRONG USERNAME AND AVATAR. I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE A WHOLE NEW THREAD JUST TO MAKE MINOR CHANGES TO THE RULES.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 04:07:52 pm by Dr Beefstupid »
Medals:

Special:

Final Stats:
Wars: 85 (25 DH/NPO, 16 CAMTIN, 7 MONKaskus, 5 RUKUNU).
Nukes dodged: 14, ate: 61, dealt: 116, spied: 15.
Pages: [1]   Go Up