Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

November 18, 2019, 09:26:12 pm

* Recent topics

Goony Info

:goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: CYBERNATIONS IS OVER, IT IS TIME TO RUIN POLITICS AND WAR  :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot:
SEE: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634
[/size]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: The Goon Order of Neutral Shoving: A Prologue to a Prologue  (Read 1396 times)

Offline DarkSol

• GOONS Council
  • Glorious Leader, Eternal President
    • Water
    • Coal
    • DarkSol

Re: The Goon Order of Neutral Shoving: A Prologue to a Prologue
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2010, 05:50:09 am »
9:03 PM - Sardonic: i'm imagining your post being read by caral sagan or leonard nemoy

read this in leonard nimoy's voice

Fuck that noise.  Orson Wells.

By the way... how come I wasn't mentioned at all.  :milk:

you got a shoutout at the start ok

oh :saddowns:

Offline Archanis

• GOONS Long Dead
    • Fish
    • Wheat

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2010, 08:04:36 am »
I didn't get a shout out :(.

That said though, as disappointed as I am of that fact, great work in covering this all! I remember the Holy War of Farkistan. God that was good times.
MEDALS

Offline Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• GOONS Council
    • Fish
    • Wheat

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2010, 11:57:09 am »
Found this on youtube:

What happened to SAmulticore and his mob? Any of them still around?

SirWilliam

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2010, 06:26:31 pm »
Pretty sure SAM was banned. Not sure though, and I don't remember why (if he was).

Offline StupidLikeAFox

• GOONS Long Dead
  • B! E! A-G-G! R-E-S-S-I-V-E!
    • Iron
    • Sugar
    • Freya C-M

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2010, 03:42:33 pm »
I pitched up just as the bootcamps were being set up, and basically followed Daemon_Vower around trying to hump his leg constantly for being hilariously awesome. My title on here is from his comments on what a person should be thinking when choosing attack types - and indeed general attitude to the game.

Trying to remember squad names but my memory is shit. Warriors Of Goons, obviously (SAMulticore was SL?); Sarafina's Rabid Squirrels; I was in Pilgrim's Led Zeppelin Air Squadron, and it was awesome. Only other one I remember is the squad I got just in time for the final fight - Alien Facehuggers. I loved those guys. Psychotic trash talk ranting makes wars, no two ways about it.
SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline Lex Quintus

• FOREIGN Kashmir
  • No sence of mercy
    • Aluminum
    • Marble

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2010, 04:30:44 pm »
Yes, and under SAM the WOGs got their own protectorate.  I also remember Drakinfar's Baby Munchers Squad.  Elevated from Meatspin directly into Golf/Homeboys during GWIII and then rose to Hotel-->Juliet as part of the Raging Philosopher Kings.

And the Sheriff's race or council race or whatever in Ohio, that was cool shit.  "We're gonna ZI your town."

I think I put all this shit in the tR embassy thread which I can't see any more, so it's not really a double-post.
Hey, how come only some of my wars let me do two up NS charts?  I have one expired war I can do that with (and two no), but when I chart the guy I'm fighting I only see his NS?

It's because your cock is so much bigger than his, the game can't put them on the same scale.

Offline Chief Savage Man

• GOONS Long Dead
  • ^^^ Sard's Favorite Game ^^^
    • Cattle
    • Pigs

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2010, 03:46:05 am »
I was in GOONS for three months. I didn't do shit, got bored and decided to leave. Since I was so inactive, I didn't notice the policy that people leaving GOONS were subject to ZI. Thankfully, Ericadia, an old buddy from New Polar Order, intervened on my behalf and I got out without getting pooped on.

what a thrilling story i know

Offline ChimpMasterFlash (CMF)

• Master of Puppets
  • If I want your beans I'll eat them.
    • Fish
    • Uranium
    • ChimpMasterFlash

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2010, 09:23:44 am »
9:03 PM - Sardonic: i'm imagining your post being read by caral sagan or leonard nemoy

read this in leonard nimoy's voice

Fuck that noise.  Orson Wells.

By the way... how come I wasn't mentioned at all.  :milk:

you got a shoutout at the start ok

Reading this is Barny the Dinosaurs voice brought a tear to my eye.

This is also when Chimpmasterflash found out about the game from some GOONS who he played Americas Army with.
At this point both sides should admit defeat and pay reps to GOONS.
Basically have all medals and killed everyone.

Aids
WART Victims
Chimponia's Shitty Street Club

Ticketmaster of the  Woody Allen Rape Train Squad
o/ Nagu's WARTS!!!

Offline Industry of Death!!!

• GOONS Member
    • Uranium
    • Spices
    • Death Bot
  • IRC Nick: INDUSTRYOFDEATH

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2010, 04:53:24 am »
I pitched up just as the bootcamps were being set up, and basically followed Daemon_Vower around trying to hump his leg constantly for being hilariously awesome. My title on here is from his comments on what a person should be thinking when choosing attack types - and indeed general attitude to the game.

Trying to remember squad names but my memory is shit. Warriors Of Goons, obviously (SAMulticore was SL?); Sarafina's Rabid Squirrels; I was in Pilgrim's Led Zeppelin Air Squadron, and it was awesome. Only other one I remember is the squad I got just in time for the final fight - Alien Facehuggers. I loved those guys. Psychotic trash talk ranting makes wars, no two ways about it.

Ah yes, Daemon_Vower. I remember getting kicked and/or banned from IRC many a time for calling him Demon Vower, Matt Damon Vower, Demon Vowel, etc etc etc.

That said, another squad to mention would be Feff's Squids, including people such as Feff, Whipstickagogo, Naguchan later on, Tenchuu, myself, and a few others. Best squad because the squad system sorta sucked in that a squad wouldn't usually get promoted to a higher company until all of its members were high enough to fit that company, and we had a few slots that kept rotating in people that would eventually leave. So even though Feff had nukes, we were still in Bravo Company  :byodood:

Offline Biazt

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Lumber
    • Uranium
    • Biazt

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2010, 02:47:50 pm »
I remember learning how to quad CDS alongside DV during GWII. I doubt he'd ever come back to play CN though.

<Hyperion[Sparta]> I NEED COCKS IN ME RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Offline ChimpMasterFlash (CMF)

• Master of Puppets
  • If I want your beans I'll eat them.
    • Fish
    • Uranium
    • ChimpMasterFlash

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2010, 03:08:34 pm »
I remember learning how to quad CDS alongside DV during GWII. I doubt he'd ever come back to play CN though.

Never underestimate the power that as juicy lubed up ass full of revenge can offer. 
At this point both sides should admit defeat and pay reps to GOONS.
Basically have all medals and killed everyone.

Aids
WART Victims
Chimponia's Shitty Street Club

Ticketmaster of the  Woody Allen Rape Train Squad
o/ Nagu's WARTS!!!

Offline mobmentality

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Rubber
    • Uranium
    • mobmentality

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2010, 12:46:25 am »
I remember pogmothoin. He was super awesome and funny and nice and stuff and had a great ass. Seriously though, Logical_Island or Error or whatever spent the first four months of me being in old GOONS constantly dishing aid to me because I kept attacking "non aligneds" for fun. That was back in the wild west days of CN though where we could actually get away with that.

Offline nippythefish

• GOONS Long Dead
  • magnetic personality.
    • Lumber
    • Rubber
    • nippythefish

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2010, 08:26:57 am »
Yes, and under SAM the WOGs got their own protectorate.  I also remember Drakinfar's Baby Munchers Squad.  Elevated from Meatspin directly into Golf/Homeboys during GWIII and then rose to Hotel-->Juliet as part of the Raging Philosopher Kings.

Under SAM's WOGs and my wogs, mind you.  :colbert:

Also, am I the only one that remembers ACID HEAD? :byodood:

Offline Lex Quintus

• FOREIGN Kashmir
  • No sence of mercy
    • Aluminum
    • Marble

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2011, 10:41:07 am »
Toe Cutter was a fine upstanding citizen, who smote with vengeance and rumbled with mirth.  Slowboat tech deals were just coming into vogue, and he indulged me with one to ease my rebuildment after GW3.  I was on like day 19 and happened to catch him looking to offload cash.  Good times.  Also his Lord High Adjudicator threads were masterpieces of justice leavened with satire.
Hey, how come only some of my wars let me do two up NS charts?  I have one expired war I can do that with (and two no), but when I chart the guy I'm fighting I only see his NS?

It's because your cock is so much bigger than his, the game can't put them on the same scale.

Offline Sykic

• Psyduck Minister
  • Roll Everyone
    • Oil
    • Uranium

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2011, 09:36:19 pm »
This thread makes me feel old now. And fuck you for reminding me of Komataguri, I was hoping to forget about that idiot forever. What next, bringing up Balthier?

Oh, too late.
Quote from: Hecate
Hello,

Your post falls under the inappropriate content clause of the Rules. Referring to rape or mocking the idea of it is not appropriate for these family friendly boards or acceptable.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up