Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

November 14, 2019, 08:44:03 am

* Recent topics

Goony Info

:goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: CYBERNATIONS IS OVER, IT IS TIME TO RUIN POLITICS AND WAR  :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot:
SEE: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634
[/size]

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Goon Order of Neutral Shoving: A Prologue to a Prologue  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• GOONS Council
    • Fish
    • Wheat

Re: The Goon Order of Neutral Shoving: A Prologue to a Prologue
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2012, 06:11:17 pm »
I remember being in CDS from late 2006 until GWII, when GOONS fucked us up. Then I was just like "fuck this" and joined GOONS with Alastor's help once I got ZI'ed. Good times back then. I can only imagine the continued retardation I would have been subject to if I had stayed on the other side.

I was in CDS for a week when I joined in January of '07.  Decided they were too fucking retarded to stay...that's when I found GOONS.  We then proceeded to fuck up Fark, and then CDS.  It was glorious.

I wonder how many of you i fought in ODN during GWIII.  Also, CDS was impossible to coordinate with (i was acting SoD during the war) and ODN was full of people reading the manual trying to fight.

that shining beacon of democracy probably should have been put down along with legion.
I fought some ODN, CDS and Legion nations in GW3. Possibly in the UjW as well, although I think I was largely preoccupied with FCO in that war as they had hit the wogs protectorate, CMEA.

Offline Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• GOONS Council
    • Fish
    • Wheat

Re: The Goon Order of Neutral Shoving: A Prologue to a Prologue
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2012, 06:14:39 pm »
Nagu isn't fat anymore and she still has big tits. She lost a lot of weight chopping wood and farming potatoes by hand.

edit*
Although, she refuses to come back to this game she still has a fan base here.
Ha, I remember getting on irc for the first time when we fought Fark in early 07 and having nagu drop 3 mil on me and my squad members. That cash helped us fuck those cunts hard  :smug:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 06:30:05 pm by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up