Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

May 25, 2020, 03:18:35 pm

* Recent topics

Goony Info

:goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: CYBERNATIONS IS OVER, IT IS TIME TO RUIN POLITICS AND WAR  :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot:
SEE: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634
[/size]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: The Goon Order of Neutral Shoving: A Prologue to a Prologue  (Read 2202 times)

Offline Chief Savage Man

• GOONS Long Dead
  • ^^^ Sard's Favorite Game ^^^
    • Cattle
    • Pigs

Re: The Goon Order of Neutral Shoving: A Prologue to a Prologue
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2011, 04:55:43 am »
One of my earliest government experiences was MoFA for >_< after GW2 (in which CDS got thrown off of black team by GOONS) and then I basically got to tell them what they were and weren't allowed to do on white team. >_< had about 40 members at the time. CDS had well over 300.

Offline Dieselspeed

• GOONS Long Dead
    • Aluminum
    • Fish
  • IRC Nick: Diesel

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2011, 06:28:44 am »
CDS had some terribly incompetent leadership. Then there was a handful of people that actually knew what they were doing, but were either too nice/sentimental/stupid to leave. Oh, how I remember the 4chan memes that were worn out even then. Of course, as a high school teenager, I just thought they were all geniuses.  :frogc00l:

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2011, 07:09:44 pm »
Reminisce, shall we? I was NPO at the time. Hope you all enjoyed our jackboot (directly or otherwise).
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline ChimpMasterFlash (CMF)

• Master of Puppets
  • If I want your beans I'll eat them.
    • Fish
    • Uranium
    • ChimpMasterFlash

« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2011, 07:11:31 pm »
Reminisce, shall we? I was NPO at the time. Hope you all enjoyed our jackboot (directly or otherwise).

I always knew NPO would end up running GOONS.  :toot:
At this point both sides should admit defeat and pay reps to GOONS.
Basically have all medals and killed everyone.

Aids
WART Victims
Chimponia's Shitty Street Club

Ticketmaster of the  Woody Allen Rape Train Squad
o/ Nagu's WARTS!!!

Offline MandozerTheGreat

• SES Troll
  • ill fight you and beat the shit out of you nerds
    • Cattle
    • Sugar
    • StarCommWraith

« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2011, 06:18:43 am »
Naguchanzilla showed me her tits but was too much of a prude to show me her tits so I pretty much got fat bitch cleavage. I'd still fuck nagu though cause she was a cool chick.

Offline MandozerTheGreat

• SES Troll
    • Cattle
    • Sugar
    • StarCommWraith

« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2011, 06:19:12 am »
Someone tell Nagu I'll take a trip to Ohio to fuck her if she lets me chill on the couch for a day or two no troll.

Offline MandozerTheGreat

• SES Troll
    • Cattle
    • Sugar
    • StarCommWraith

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2011, 06:19:42 am »
I'm p good at eating pussy just tell the bitch to make sure it don't stank tia.

Offline Pissflaps Henderson

• GOONS Long Dead
  • Ever been fucked by a Humboldt squid?
    • Coal
    • Gems

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2011, 06:27:45 am »
After DADT was repealed, can't you navy boys stop pretending that you like pussy and go back to sucking cock out in the open?
I am a wheelchair homosexual.

Offline MandozerTheGreat

• SES Troll
    • Cattle
    • Sugar
    • StarCommWraith

« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2011, 06:51:51 am »
I adore pussy PISSFLAPS HENDERSON how about you go fuck some goats you savage cunt.

Offline ChimpMasterFlash (CMF)

• Master of Puppets
  • If I want your beans I'll eat them.
    • Fish
    • Uranium
    • ChimpMasterFlash

« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2011, 09:36:08 am »
Nagu isn't fat anymore and she still has big tits. She lost a lot of weight chopping wood and farming potatoes by hand.

edit*
Although, she refuses to come back to this game she still has a fan base here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 09:38:34 am by chimpmasterflash »
At this point both sides should admit defeat and pay reps to GOONS.
Basically have all medals and killed everyone.

Aids
WART Victims
Chimponia's Shitty Street Club

Ticketmaster of the  Woody Allen Rape Train Squad
o/ Nagu's WARTS!!!

Offline Destroyer Goon

• GOONS Pecuniator
  • do NOT fuck with me. you WILL regret it
    • Iron
    • Uranium

« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2011, 10:48:39 am »
No idea who she is but I keep hearing about fat tits so of course my curiosity is piqued.
:hehe: sigs off crew :hehe:

GOONS is a powerful and respected AA

FaKeGooNs

aNiMaLz

Griefed :siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy::siganarchy:

Flamed

Offline MandozerTheGreat

• SES Troll
    • Cattle
    • Sugar
    • StarCommWraith

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2012, 01:22:24 am »
Nagu isn't fat anymore and she still has big tits. She lost a lot of weight chopping wood and farming potatoes by hand.

edit*
Although, she refuses to come back to this game she still has a fan base here.

Put me back in touch with her, she was always chill to talk to in conversation and it'd be nice to reconnect.

Offline Chief Savage Man

• GOONS Long Dead
  • ^^^ Sard's Favorite Game ^^^
    • Cattle
    • Pigs

« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2012, 03:10:39 pm »
'reconnect'

heh

Offline mattski133

• FOREIGN Diplomat
  • Who Wants A Piece of the Grey Bush?
    • Iron
    • Lumber

« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2012, 06:53:38 pm »
I remember being in CDS from late 2006 until GWII, when GOONS fucked us up. Then I was just like "fuck this" and joined GOONS with Alastor's help once I got ZI'ed. Good times back then. I can only imagine the continued retardation I would have been subject to if I had stayed on the other side.

I was in CDS for a week when I joined in January of '07.  Decided they were too fucking retarded to stay...that's when I found GOONS.  We then proceeded to fuck up Fark, and then CDS.  It was glorious.

I wonder how many of you i fought in ODN during GWIII.  Also, CDS was impossible to coordinate with (i was acting SoD during the war) and ODN was full of people reading the manual trying to fight.

that shining beacon of democracy probably should have been put down along with legion.

MY BROTHER'S GAY

Offline denkimon

• STUPID NEWBIE
  • 出て行け
    • Cattle
    • Pigs

« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2012, 03:44:44 am »
I wonder how many of you i fought in ODN during GWIII.  Also, CDS was impossible to coordinate with (i was acting SoD during the war) and ODN was full of people reading the manual trying to fight.

that shining beacon of democracy probably should have been put down along with legion.

I joined CN and ODN the day the war started, so ya I was reading the manual...good times good times.  In the end though I wrecked a few GOONS...and now look at me.
and if you fuckers are worried about my being compliant or not or whatever then I prithee suck it for verily I have a plan plus for fuck's sake you can only pick up cash so fast in this godforsaken game which we are all still playing else we wouldn't be reading these posts but really I mean really wouldn't it be better if you could just steal the money to grow your nation instead of click wait wait click sigh lather rinse repeat but no seriously I should be compliant on my next collect namaste
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up