Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length

CNGOONS

November 14, 2019, 08:57:58 am

* Recent topics

Goony Info

:goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: CYBERNATIONS IS OVER, IT IS TIME TO RUIN POLITICS AND WAR  :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot: :goonpatriot:
SEE: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897634
[/size]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Trolls Eye View: Mandozer's story  (Read 511 times)

Offline MandozerTheGreat

• SES Troll
  • ill fight you and beat the shit out of you nerds
    • Cattle
    • Sugar
    • StarCommWraith

The Trolls Eye View: Mandozer's story
« on: July 17, 2010, 02:47:08 am »
Prologue: How the fuck did I find this shitty game. Why do I even remember some of this?
Cybernations caught my attention from a sidethread in my NC Planetside Outfit's games forum. They had a team on the Green and I naturally signed up. After a little bit I got a recruitment message from Fillipinoboi102, then of the GGA (Before all this CDS bullshit happened) when Prodigal Chieftain was still Emperor, Atherton was Empress, and people didn't know bilrow had aids and few of them knew he used to deal meth. After a little side chatter I got into the game a little bit but kept it as a side interest.

One of the days I logged in we were on alert for some shit. During some reading up on the forums I learned of IRC, Dramanations, and the fact that we were part of a "CoaLUEtion" against NPO and not much else. I geared up for war and when the time came I got to kicking some ass. Not much to say on this score. Peace was had and I became a more active part of the alliance. Made jokes about Rysonia with San Marco and was generally decent with Bilrow. I also got in as a diplomat for NPO/NpO and met Queen Azra among other folks. Also talked to PC a little as well trying to square things with NPO. After the war I came to talking to them and they didn't seem so bad. Then again I was a naive teenager.

Anyway this period was marked by growth and my participation on forums were generally wellmeaning, but hostile to any folks who went after my brothers in the GGA.  Its what I would have called the first golden age for me in cybernations. Age of innocence if you'd call it because my standing was good, we had fun and made our jokes, and I was part of something at least in internet terms. It was nice.

A few other characters were J15, Aldbeign, BearerofTruth, and a few other folks in the MoD (I can't remember the names I'll have to dig them up so this paragraph is subject to entry). These folks played a bigger part in forming my career as I rose from a mere squire to a Knight and then a Paladin in my own right.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 05:53:23 am by MandozerTheGreat »

Offline I M Tpl

• GOONS Faggot
  • I'm mentally gay; I'll blow your mind.
    • Fish
    • Furs

Re: The Trolls Eye View: Mandozer's story
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 10:33:26 am »
This is going to be my placeholder for me commenting on just how awesome your sig is, and that I remember it from ye olde GOONS.

4 black guys in room dancing = fuck yes
:Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2:
 :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2:
 :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2:
 :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2:
 :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2:
 :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2:
 :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :furs2: :Fish2:
 :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2: :Fish2:

Offline MandozerTheGreat

• SES Troll
    • Cattle
    • Sugar
    • StarCommWraith

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 05:35:25 am »
Updated gonna go on coldfront and talked to some oldfags about cybernations for a bit and get a refresher course.

Offline Biazt

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Lumber
    • Uranium
    • Biazt

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 11:08:57 am »
Planetside was awesome

<Hyperion[Sparta]> I NEED COCKS IN ME RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Offline potato

• STUPID NEWBIE
    • Aluminum
    • Coal

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 01:54:27 pm »
Mandozer is awesome.

Offline mrwuss

• GOONS Adjudicator
  • GOONS PILOT
    • Fish
    • Furs
    • mrwuss

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 10:00:57 pm »
Planetside was awesome

Please don't shit post this thread, it's about history.

TIA!
 :snoop:

Offline nippythefish

• GOONS Long Dead
  • magnetic personality.
    • Lumber
    • Rubber
    • nippythefish

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2010, 11:47:24 am »
My first experience with Mendoza was when he forcibly tried to insert himself as the assistant Drill Sgt. for the Neutral Shoving bootcamp, and Brokyn wasn't having any of that shit.  I will always have a place in my heart for the greatest troll of all time.  Hats off to you, good sir.

Offline Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• GOONS Council
    • Fish
    • Wheat

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 06:57:25 am »
Haha, I remember that. Good times.

Offline MandozerTheGreat

• SES Troll
    • Cattle
    • Sugar
    • StarCommWraith

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2010, 04:48:56 am »
I will be getting back on this now that I'm back on the forums...someday. I hope.
Pages: [1]   Go Up